Sign in to follow this  
jmonfrey

who do you keep

Lynch with out a doubt.

Gore is injury prone and has Martz calling the plays which will take at least a year for the team to get a good understanding of his play book.

Grant is a one year wonder, with out Farve he will likely see 8 in the box.

I like Gore the best out of these three. I can easily see you wanting to keep Lynch and that wouldn't be bad either.

I am in a very similar situation in a keeper league where we keep three. So maybe this will help. :thumbsup:

My big names are Peyton, Wayne, Gore, Lynch, and Grant. Same three RBs. I am keeping Peyton, Wayne, and Gore and cutting Lynch and Grant at this point. I have a week left to decide so I may change it. The main reason for keeping Peyton is this is 6 pt passing TD league. I hate to Lynch go but it looks like I will be.

I completely agree that Lynch is your best option; however, I also disagree with the person above with his opinion of Grant. Putting 8 in the box is much more a college defense than a pro one. You simply cannot win in the NFL by consistently putting 8 in the box. A subpar NFL QB is still good enough to burn any defense with 8 in the box if they do so consistently.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=318169