Sign in to follow this  
CheeseCake

A thought that came to me today...

How come throughout all the years of fantasy football, the thought of getting an “offensive line” position has never taken off. Seriously, you get a whole defense, but you don’t get an offensive line. The big guys on the line need some attention too.

It wouldn’t be too hard to keep track of points. You get points for “least amount of sacks” or “least amount of tackles in the backfield” etc.

would probably take a bit to make them worth anything in fantasy formats...

i guess they could get a diminishing amount of points for sacks allowed much like a defense "loses" points they already have for pts given up.

could they also get points for pancake blocks? :mad:

maybe they could do something for long runs and something negative for backs being stopped in the backfield.. this would put an emphasis on grabbing the line from a team with a great RB. not sure if thats a good thing.

This thread borders on crossing the line between abnormal and paranormal, SERIOUSLY :overhead:

(I see a 4 game drug suspension on your horizon, put down the pipe)

This thread borders on crossing the line between abnormal and paranormal, SERIOUSLY :overhead:

(I see a 4 game drug suspension on your horizon, put down the pipe)

Dont listen to mrgymrat, don't put down the pipe. Just keep your drug induced thoughts to yourself.

How come throughout all the years of fantasy football, the thought of getting an “offensive line” position has never taken off. Seriously, you get a whole defense, but you don’t get an offensive line. The big guys on the line need some attention too.

It wouldn’t be too hard to keep track of points. You get points for “least amount of sacks” or “least amount of tackles in the backfield” etc.

I believe some leagues score them by negative points for sacks allowed and bonus points if their RB's, WR's, and QB's hit certain yardage levels. I thought about wanting them, too, however currently they're difficult to implement.