Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

It still hurts ... losing my brother.

It's hard to sympathize with a pathological liar who gets his rocks off staring at semi-nude 14 year old girls.

Nevermind that he's been flooding this place for years with his nonsense.

The only thing I can feel is pity. Not for his grief (assuming it's real), but for how pathetic he is. Here he is, on a message board devoted to football, spilling his guts to a group of people who have told him to fock off for almost a decade. That's sadder than pissing on corpses.

GF doesn't need our sympathy, he needs a focking therapist.

Seems jvirne needs a therapist. Anyone who is insensitive to a death has a few screws loose, regardless of whether the OP does or not. Ignoring the post would serve you better.

That's a little played out. If I was an alias I would be posting more and trying to start shiot.

Didn't you post your pic once before?

FOCK! Does that count as running away from a tragedy or towards one? It was unavoidable.

That thinly veiled reference to your alleged 9/11 heroics is despicable. If your brother actually did kill himself then it is really shallow of you to bring up the whole "going towards it" thing that you're so proud of *allegedly* doing on 9/11. How could you use your brother's suicide to make reference to what you claim to have done in the 9/11 aftermath? :P