Ben Watson

Zach Miller

Owen Daniels

Randy McMichael

Kevin Boss

Dustin Keller

LJ Smith

Greg Olsen

I don't consider Owen Daniels a low level TE, but he's the best one you have there EASY.....

Of the legit low level guys you have there I like McMichael to have a pretty solid year... nuttin crazy or anything but a nice back-up guy that can spot fill a week or 2 if need be.....

I think Daniels numbers were inflated last year with AJ being out so long. If AJ can stay healthy, I think people are going to be disappointed in Daniels this year.

That being said, he's still probably the best of that crappy group. I like Olsen a bit more than most, just because the Bears have no one else to throw to.

Daniels

Miller

Smith

Olsen

Watson

McMichael

Keller

Boss

Zach Miller - Good redzone target for Big Ben and should be good for 50+ receptions.

Owen Daniels - One of the quietest 63 catch, 768 yard seasons for a TE. Only had 3 TDs, which is down from his rookie year's 5.

Greg Olsen - Could emerge as the #1 passing option in a ball control offence. Has long play potential with his speed and the Bears WRs sort of suck.

LJ Smith - Could have a 60 catch season if healthy with the Eagles. He was obviously important within Philly's West Coas Offence because they franchised him

Ben Watson - Mainly a redzone threat. Moss and Welker being on the team directly affect his opportunities.

this offseason.

Dustin Keller - Has looked impressive in the preseason and Favre is okay with using his TEs. Creates mismatches with his athletic ability. Large upside on this guy.

Kevin Boss - He isn't Jeremy Shockey. Good for 2-4 catches a game, but their playmakers are on different spots of the field.

Randy McMichael - Might not be a good fit for that offence. Just was under used last season.

I know a guy that have a shot at finishing way ahead of his ADP and currently ranked 11th overall by FFtoday.

Tony Scheffler

He was hurt in the early part of the season and didn't suit up until week 5. The broncos had a bye in week 6 and from week 7 on, he finished right along side of Antonio Gates in total points during that stretch. He's also entering that magically 3rd year WR/TE this season. Can you say BREAKOUT? :music_guitarred:

Daniels is clearly the best of this group.

Miller lookes to be the sexy pick this season as a sleeper and he very well could have a breakout year.

Word is that McMichael is going to be more heavily utilized this year. We shall see.

Watson and Smith are better than Boss, but they are oft-injured which causes me rank them lower.

Keller definitely has some sleeper potential.

Daniels

Miller

McMichael

Boss

Watson

Smith

Olsen

Keller

I think that Utecht will be a pretty solid option, atleast at the beginning of the year. Speculation is that Cinci signed Henry in part because of CJ's injury being somewhat serious. That could mean Utecht is the no.2 option for a team with a great passing option for the first 4 games... After that he will surely slip some but it should allow him to build some solid rapport with Carson.

Zach Miller - Good redzone target for Big Ben and should be good for 50+ receptions.

You're thinking of Heath Miller and yes, I'd put him near the top of this list of guys. Zach Miller is the TE for Oakland and he's pretty much a desperation pick, as are many of these guys. But here's how I see the list.

• Greg Olsen - If I'm picking a TE this late I'm looking for upside. Olsen has plenty of talent and as mentioned above the Bears have nothing at WR. Olsen could be the target frequently in the offensive Bears offense.
  • Randy McMichael - Has been very solid in the past, could shoot up the charts if featured as much as they say.
  • Ben Watson - Too injury prone and too many offensive mouths to feed in NE. Has great potential, but he'll likely be boom or bust from week to week. If he could stay on the feild he's a big Red-zone threat.
  • Owen Daniels - Good solid option, but I don't see a lot of upside.
  • Kevin Boss - Another upside pick. We haven't seen much of him, but he could step into Shockey's roll and put up some solid numbers with the Giants
  • LJ Smith - Very injury prone. Has produced when on the field, but is there so rarely it's hard to recommend drafting him.
  • Dustin Keller - Frankly, I don't know much about this kid, but last I looked he was number 3 on the Jets' depth chart. Will likely be available off the waiver wire in most leagues.
  • Zach Miller - Always seems to have a tantalizing game or two, but frankly I'm not interested in many Raiders this year. Better talent elsewhere.

You're thinking of Heath Miller and yes, I'd put him near the top of this list of guys. Zach Miller is the TE for Oakland and he's pretty much a desperation pick, as are many of these guys. But here's how I see the list.
  • Greg Olsen - If I'm picking a TE this late I'm looking for upside. Olsen has plenty of talent and as mentioned above the Bears have nothing at WR. Olsen could be the target frequently in the offensive Bears offense.
  • Randy McMichael - Has been very solid in the past, could shoot up the charts if featured as much as they say.
  • Ben Watson - Too injury prone and too many offensive mouths to feed in NE. Has great potential, but he'll likely be boom or bust from week to week. If he could stay on the feild he's a big Red-zone threat.
  • Owen Daniels - Good solid option, but I don't see a lot of upside.
  • Kevin Boss - Another upside pick. We haven't seen much of him, but he could step into Shockey's roll and put up some solid numbers with the Giants
  • LJ Smith - Very injury prone. Has produced when on the field, but is there so rarely it's hard to recommend drafting him.
  • Dustin Keller - Frankly, I don't know much about this kid, but last I looked he was number 3 on the Jets' depth chart. Will likely be available off the waiver wire in most leagues.
  • Zach Miller - Always seems to have a tantalizing game or two, but frankly I'm not interested in many Raiders this year. Better talent elsewhere.

WHAT HE SAID ^^^

News: The Dolphins released their first depth chart of the 2008 season, and TE Anthony Fasano is ahead of David Martin at this point. Martin has been working a lot with the second team, while Fasano, acquired in April during a trade with Dallas, is listed No. 1 on the depth chart. He played two seasons with the Cowboys when coach Tony Sparano coached there. Analysis: Look for Fasano to start for the Dolphins. He has more upside for Fantasy owners than Martin. Don't draft Martin in any leagues, but Fasano is worth a late-round pick in deeper formats as a No. 2 Fantasy option.

I pulled that from CBS. As bad as I expect the pass catching options to be for the Phins -- I could see Fasano coming in above all the "schmuck" options you have listed....

... of course I could also see him splitting time with David Martin on one of the worst offenses in the league...

But I've been able to get him in the last round of 3 drafts -- so there's no real investment either... meaning you don't have to feel too stupid if you have to cut your losses after week 2.

News: The Dolphins released their first depth chart of the 2008 season, and TE Anthony Fasano is ahead of David Martin at this point. Martin has been working a lot with the second team, while Fasano, acquired in April during a trade with Dallas, is listed No. 1 on the depth chart. He played two seasons with the Cowboys when coach Tony Sparano coached there. Analysis: Look for Fasano to start for the Dolphins. He has more upside for Fantasy owners than Martin. Don't draft Martin in any leagues, but Fasano is worth a late-round pick in deeper formats as a No. 2 Fantasy option.

I pulled that from CBS. As bad as I expect the pass catching options to be for the Phins -- I could see Fasano coming in above all the "schmuck" options you have listed....

... of course I could also see him splitting time with David Martin on one of the worst offenses in the league...

But I've been able to get him in the last round of 3 drafts -- so there's no real investment either... meaning you don't have to feel too stupid if you have to cut your losses after week 2.

Go ahead and add Fasano to the schmuck list, he's available too. I didn't want this thread to be on the wrong bored, soI didn't mention that I'm looking for a servicable TE to go along with an otherwise pretty respectable team.

I guess I could change the tone somewhat of my original post, and ask you guys which 2 of these guys you would tandem together at TE this season.

In response to Skinny_Bastard's post, Scheffler cannot be added to the schmuck list at this time.