Sign in to follow this  
The_eXperience

Rate this team

Went into this league at work and we drafted yesterday. This is my team...whaddya think?

QB: Brees, Mcnabb, Shaub

RB: ADP, Addai, Lynch, R. Johnson, M. Forte, Johnathan Stewart

WR: Chad Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Torry Holt, Plaxico

TE: Owen Daniels (only cause I didnt wanna get in with the trend 5 rounds before)

DEF: Minnesota

K: Nick Folk

I have another couple of receivers but I dont have my list right now. I believe one of them is Meachem.

Went into this league at work and we drafted yesterday. This is my team...whaddya think?

TE: Owen Daniels (only cause I didnt wanna get in with the trend 5 rounds before)

I have another couple of receivers but I dont have my list right now. I believe one of them is Meachem.

I'll bite.

I really don't feel like making a "is it fun playing fantasy football with the junior high church choir" comment, so why don't you explain how and why this was possible.

Judging by the fact that you have three, maybe four first rounders on your team I'm guessing you work with folks that ride in on the short bus.

4 team league?

What do you think of my team...

QB: Brady, Brees

RB: LT, ADP, Westbrook, Portis

WR: Moss, Wayne, TO, Colston,

TE: Scheffler (didn't want to get greedy)

K: Crosby

2 team PPR dynasty league

My mom and I have the best draft party with cookies and ice cream. It's too bad she can never stop herself from drafting all kickers 'cause their so darn cute!

:rolleyes:

You morons crack me up. I have a league where I have LT and Westy on the same team. It is a real league and I basically found a stupid owner who I thought would be susceptible to my tricks and stole Westy in a one sided trade. It is a called wheeling and dealing and good owners do this and they trade with the league idiot to get a good deal. Nothing shady about it and it is legal and legit. This guy has a real nice team and it seems quite impossible to get it in a real league even with shady deals with idiot owners who are stupid fantasy turds, but don't hate on the owners who get deals that would make Jerry Jones envious.

Of course the local girl scout league is legit, but that doesn't mean you should be taking advantage of 11 year-old girls.

If it's the same owner you $hit your pants and sat by during the draft, I would have traded you Westbrook to go wipe your a$$ too.

Of course the local girl scout league is legit, but that doesn't mean you should be taking advantage of 11 year-old girls.

If it's the same owner you $hit your pants and sat by during the draft, I would have traded you Westbrook to go wipe your a$$ too.

Why hate on me? I am a fantasy god and I win leagues! I am one of the best fantasy players on this site and I love to trade. I have done two trades already with one team and have improved my team as well as his team. Most of my trading partners come out better than before the trade, but there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of a moron. You offer a trade and he accepts, so am I supposed to refuse the trade since if was in my favor. I am glad there are always 1-2 idiots in every league and I always offer them trades. Most times they get screwed but who cares since I am helping my team. Something tells me I made a trade with one of your teams before since I detect the stupidity in your posts.

Here comes the "my league is a real league" rebuttal . You are going to start telling me how you play in a big money league with pros. Right? If you want to see the problems with the so called " real" leagues just find the recent veto trade thread. The one where they owner is talking about a trade being veto blocked when there was nothing wrong with it. There is no such thing as a "real" league and all leagues have problems. Yeah, the OP basically has a dream team. I don't care what he has and am mainly concerned with the snobs on this site who seem to attack anyone with a better team than they have. Typical response goes something like this:

Random guy: I have these players.................etc.

FFToday snob: Do you play in a fake league? Is your mom in a two team league with you? Why do you play in a 4 team yahoo league with your dog?

Point is this,

The snobs on this site seem to like to brag about playing in a so called big money league. The same big money leagues that are infested with skinny virgins who veto every trade. The same big money leagues that have a hefty $200 buy in fee. Yeah, if you claim your league is big money because it costs you $200 then you my friend are poor. I see dorks on here attacking anyone with a better team and their entire self worth is based on playing in a league that costs them a small fee, but to them it represents "big money". Man, if you are in a league that costs less than $500 please stop saying it is a big money league. Your league is no better than most free leagues and it has the same douche bags that every league on Earth has and we all know your douche bags are worse since they don't allow any trades. :rolleyes:

what is the point of asking what we think about this team?

u have 3 first rounders, 3 second rounders, and 3 thrid rounders on this team.

what is the point of asking what we think about this team?

u have 3 first rounders, 3 second rounders, and 3 thrid rounders on this team.

Folks, we have a winner.

Here comes the "my league is a real league" rebuttal . You are going to start telling me how you play in a big money league with pros. Right? If you want to see the problems with the so called " real" leagues just find the recent veto trade thread. The one where they owner is talking about a trade being veto blocked when there was nothing wrong with it. There is no such thing as a "real" league and all leagues have problems. Yeah, the OP basically has a dream team. I don't care what he has and am mainly concerned with the snobs on this site who seem to attack anyone with a better team than they have. Typical response goes something like this:

Random guy: I have these players.................etc.

FFToday snob: Do you play in a fake league? Is your mom in a two team league with you? Why do you play in a 4 team yahoo league with your dog?

Point is this,

The snobs on this site seem to like to brag about playing in a so called big money league. The same big money leagues that are infested with skinny virgins who veto every trade. The same big money leagues that have a hefty $200 buy in fee. Yeah, if you claim your league is big money because it costs you $200 then you my friend are poor. I see dorks on here attacking anyone with a better team and their entire self worth is based on playing in a league that costs them a small fee, but to them it represents "big money". Man, if you are in a league that costs less than $500 please stop saying it is a big money league. Your league is no better than most free leagues and it has the same douche bags that every league on Earth has and we all know your douche bags are worse since they don't allow any trades. :music_guitarred:

i agree with this post but its hard to take you seriously after reading all the other crap where you spout off about how godly you are.

its fantasy football, enjoy it and get a life.

oh and 200 doallrs is not big money but 500 is? :rolleyes:

i agree with this post but its hard to take you seriously after reading all the other crap where you spout off about how godly you are.

its fantasy football, enjoy it and get a life.

oh and 200 doallrs is not big money but 500 is? :music_guitarred:

You have to draw a line somewhere! The point is a few hundred dollars is not big money and I am sick of the elitist snobs on this site.

You have to draw a line somewhere! The point is a few hundred dollars is not big money and I am sick of the elitist snobs on this site.

elitist snobs suck but almost every post i read from you is just as bad.

people give their opinions, you call them idiots, you give your opinions backed up by "i win leagues!"

elitist snobs suck but almost every post i read from you is just as bad.

people give their opinions, you call them idiots, you give your opinions backed up by "i win leagues!"

Since you seem to enjoy researching my past posts; you should look up all the times I have been attacked by random people. It goes both ways and I assure you I have been insulted more than I have insulted.

Since you seem to enjoy researching my past posts; you should look up all the times I have been attacked by random people. It goes both ways and I assure you I have been insulted more than I have insulted.

didn't have to research anything, just had to look at a few of the posts below this one.

I assure you I have been insulted more than I have insulted.

1. That's because you're an idiot.

2. Because you play in a $500 and up league that makes you the best?

3. Seriously , How can playing in a league where you are the only genius owner (3 1st Rounders, 3 2nd rounders and 3 3rd rounders) or can benefit from ludicruis trades be fun?

I like your QB and WR - however you have 2 stub QB assuming McNabb stays healthy...should have gotten another back...

Addai is good and pray for Forte ( they did say it may not be RBBC tonight)

WR Looks great assuming the Rams bounce back and Holt isn't double covered

RB with Forte who will blow unless Kyle is for real, so you only have ADDAI as a stud imo

Folk is a stud

and who give a F about TE's lol -

Overall you should finish top 5 out of 10

The owner thanks you in advance lol - good luck

i dont like this team, and i will tell ya why

because every week it will be impossible to decide who you wanna start

its ok to have alot of great players......but still