8. B. Favre (NYJ)

9. I. Bruce (SF)

10 . F. Taylor (JAX)

11. M. Forte (CHI)

12. M.Clayton (BAL)

13. C. Henry (CIN)

14. Seahawks

15. J. Scobee (JAX)

I've seen alot of people end up with the Barber/Owens combo which I would be ok with. However when you add Whitten I get very concerned. To expect all three to produce on a weekly basis is asking too much.

I think you have a solid team here. Barber and T.O. is a great combo on a potent offense and shouldn't limit each other whatsoever. Witten may be overboard on Dallas but nothing that will be a big deal. I think your backfield has great potential in T.Jones and McFadden and you even added a potential starter in Forte (late I assume).

My main concern for you is at WR, other than T.O. of course. Ward is over the hill and the rest are rubbish. However if T.O. plays like he can and Ward chips in 6-8 per week with big weeks mixed in you should be fine there. An injury to T.O. however could really hurt this team.

All in all I like it! I'm really high on Barber this year...

witten in the 3rd is a little surprising to me, but i always find it hard to draft one early. i really like thomas jones this year, a better O-line and a qb who can put the ball in the air seems to help rb's find the endzone more than once a year. He's really undervalued this year in most leagues, except i think he went in the 3rd in my league. not to bad considering mcfadden went in the 2nd i guess lol. Your top 4 picks are very solid, and i like jones, but i'm not sure what to think about mcfadden and ward this year. hopefully it works out. :blink:

Whitten in the 3rd is a little suspicious, but you certainly have you based covered for the DAL O. Where's Romo?

I am not a huge fan of drafting a lot of players on one team. But hey, maybe it will work for you.

I don't think I would have picked Witten as your 3rd round pick. I think you could have gotten a solid WR.

Rate mine.

A little rough for a ten-team league. Witten, Roethlisberger, Ward and Bruce all went too early for sure. A few others may have been a little early.

Just my $0.02,

Parlay