Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Fanball Users?

I havent been able to get on the site in 2 days, anyone know if its down or what?

it was out for about 2 hours yesterday evening, but it works fine now.

hmm even if i go there from favorites or type it in i cant get onto site, im stuck connecting

Sound like your job's IT guy has you figured out.

The chat room is still unavailable in Fanball, and I hear they are having MAJOR Issues with their draft room again this year. I took my fanball league to CBS, because of the draft room nightmare we had. I could not get anyone at Fanball to give confirmation that it had been resolved. So I left, and don't mind paying the premium for some stability. There are petitions and a mass exodus happening at fanball, with people trying to get refunds with little or no response from customer service. sounds like a disaster for them..

I have 1 league over there that does an offline draft, but it will be my last. They have some serious issues over there, and are in denial.

If you haven't drafted on fanball and are scheduled to draft, better do it at 3 in the morning. Drafts are crashing and in some cases, the room is not available.

Bad things man, bad things

The chat room is still unavailable in Fanball, and I hear they are having MAJOR Issues with their draft room again this year. I took my fanball league to CBS, because of the draft room nightmare we had. I could not get anyone at Fanball to give confirmation that it had been resolved. So I left, and don't mind paying the premium for some stability. There are petitions and a mass exodus happening at fanball, with people trying to get refunds with little or no response from customer service. sounds like a disaster for them..

I have 1 league over there that does an offline draft, but it will be my last. They have some serious issues over there, and are in denial.

If you haven't drafted on fanball and are scheduled to draft, better do it at 3 in the morning. Drafts are crashing and in some cases, the room is not available.

Bad things man, bad things

yah i hear you unfortunately the lack of customization I have seen in other sites make fanball our only choice

I havent been able to get on the site in 2 days, anyone know if its down or what?

Maybe you've been banned? :ninja:

yah i hear you unfortunately the lack of customization I have seen in other sites make fanball our only choice

Huh, the lack of customization at Fanball is one of my biggest gripes. If you want customization, head over to MyFantasyLeague.

ALL OF THESE sites perform about the same.

What do you want for free!!

$60 is not free.

First year using Fanball (been some grumbling about MyFantasyLeague from some league-mates, so we thought we'd try something else...plus Fanball was a bit cheaper) and it sucks a$$! I think we've all had connection issues pretty much every day for the last week. If they don't get this resolved quickly, I'm going to start bitching up a storm to get my money back. If I do, we're headed back to MFL.

Huh, the lack of customization at Fanball is one of my biggest gripes. If you want customization, head over to MyFantasyLeague.

$60 is not free.

First year using Fanball (been some grumbling about MyFantasyLeague from some league-mates, so we thought we'd try something else...plus Fanball was a bit cheaper) and it sucks a$$! I think we've all had connection issues pretty much every day for the last week. If they don't get this resolved quickly, I'm going to start bitching up a storm to get my money back. If I do, we're headed back to MFL.

It's back up now. I've been on fanball for years and they seldom ever have issues with their site.