Sign in to follow this  
freck9

4th overall pick

lets assume that the first # picks of the draft are LT, AP, then westbrook. Who do u think would be my best option at 4?

Same spot here - still looking at SJax, Addai, Barber, Brady at this spot. If I go RB I think I prefer in this order and reason.

1. Barber - Safest pick - really no downside - good player on a superbowl contending team.

2. SJax - huge upside but team is questionable

3. Addai - consistant preformer but something just worries me about the Colts and Manning this year - tough schedule as well

EB

Same spot here - still looking at SJax, Addai, Barber, Brady at this spot. If I go RB I think I prefer in this order and reason.

1. Barber - Safest pick - really no downside - good player on a superbowl contending team.

2. SJax - huge upside but team is questionable

3. Addai - consistant preformer but something just worries me about the Colts and Manning this year - tough schedule as well

EB

In my most recent draft I went 4th and selected Barber. First three went LT, Peterson, Brady. But I felt like Barber would get me the most TDs in the long run. If yardage is big in your league, I would lean SJax.

I know this is unconventional, but I really, really like Portis. Addai is good, and I wouldn't argue if you took him or SJax. The neg for Addai is that Dungy loves to sit players at the end of the season around our playoff time. SJax got hurt last year and missed a bunch of games.

Portis will benefit from a greatly improved Jason Campbell. Take a look at Portis - he was very consistent last year.