Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Anquan Boldin

I havn't seen much discussion on Boldin lately. I have always loved his game. I don't think the contract issue will hurt him. If anything he has something to prove. Warner starting certainly has to bump him up. I'm thinking of trying to make a deal for him.....maybe trade Chris Perry since the guy owns Rudy also.

Warner absolutely loves chucking the ball to boldin. I think he and fitz will have similar numbers this year if warner stays healthy. I'm hoping to snag him in the 5th tomorrow night.

I love Boldin. I try to get him on my team every year. He makes me feel safe. This year I grabbed him in the 5th round as receivers like Cotchery and Jennings went before him

I love Boldin. I try to get him on my team every year. He makes me feel safe. This year I grabbed him in the 5th round as receivers like Cotchery and Jennings went before him

it seems things have simmered there. my guess is that he likes the "warner-starter-qb" scenario and looks to post some nice stats to push his agenda.

Warner absolutely loves chucking the ball to boldin. I think he and fitz will have similar numbers this year if warner stays healthy. I'm hoping to snag him in the 5th tomorrow night.

Analyzing the stats from the games in which Warner started (and from everything else i've read), i'm under the impression that Warner gives more love to Fitzgerald...

Check their stats right here on fftoday...

(I'm a fan of Boldin fwiw)

I don't expect all the 'I'm TO, I'm TO, I want a trade' crap to diminish his onfield performance. When healthy, he's a pro bowler. Having Warner pitching the rock is a very good thing. If they go with Leinart for some stupid reason, then I'm a Boldin seller.

I havn't seen much discussion on Boldin lately. I have always loved his game. I don't think the contract issue will hurt him. If anything he has something to prove. Warner starting certainly has to bump him up. I'm thinking of trying to make a deal for him.....maybe trade Chris Perry since the guy owns Rudy also.

Chris Perry for Boldin. Lol.

Once again, my guess is if the guy wanted Chris Perry, he could have drafted him.

Boldin >>>>>>>> Chris Perry.

This stuff cracks me up.

Chris Perry for Boldin. Lol.

Once again, my guess is if the guy wanted Chris Perry, he could have drafted him.

Boldin >>>>>>>> Chris Perry.

This stuff cracks me up.

This thread is about Boldin not about the details of a trade. I never said I expected a straight up trade. Of course Boldin has much more value than Perry. Most of us on here aren;t rookies. I fully expect it to be a multi-player deal if anything. When we drafted the owner still believed Rudi was going to be the starter. Just because he didn't draft Perry doesn't mean he wouldn't be interested in him now. If we allow follow the logic of "if the guy wanted him he could have drafted him" then no one would ever make a trade.

If you can get him in the 5th round, then you are in good shape. Many of the drafts that I have seen, still have him going early to mid 4th for 12 teamers and standard scoring.