Sign in to follow this  
Da Player

Collections of Other Site Projections

Chris,

Could you send me out a copy of those projections. Thanks a bunch and good luck to you.

bjlmonster@hotmail.com

Thanks, Brock

I'd appreciate a copy also. tompoke@pitel.net

Also, if you would like, I would be happy to put it on one of my websites and post a link here so that you don't have to keep sending it to everyone...

Thanks!

Man, you should really start charging for this thing. But before you do, could you send a copy to jandbsiddall@yahoo.com - you are the man. J

jandbsiddall@yahoo.com

Hey Chris,

I was hoping to get a copy also

tonys1965@yahoo.com

Thanks again from one fantasy nut to another! :lol:

Can someone e-mail this to me as well? It would be MUCH appreciated. TIA! :headbanger:

dvelasco@fanalyze.com

Sorry for the wait for those asking over the weekend. I don't check much during the weekend. But the good news is, by waiting you got the latest version first. :)

All caught up except for Jamie Peterson - sorry, I'm not a fan of gmail. Post another address to use and I'll be happy to send it your way.

waffl95- Was it you who offered to post this last year for me as well? Either way, you've got the file now so do your thing. ;)

Again, credit goes to Bob Blair who originally made this file. I'm just happy to send it along each year.

Chris

sounds almost hilarious at this point, but could one of you fine gentleman pass it along to dacaoch8585@yahoo.com also? I need all the info i can get

I tried that link and it said it was corrupted......could someone please send to me?

peach@norblomplumbing.com

Thanks in advance!

Peach

I tried that link and it said it was corrupted......could someone please send to me?

Hmm, I just verified, and the link is good. It might be just that one download was corrupted (due to millions of Internet variables), have you tried again?

So do you post the updated version on here? If not, add me to the list, rbanse@charter.net, thanks man, this is great!

All sent to those that have asked. The link above is as updated as the file I send, so why not just download it now. ;)

This file has stats updated as of 7/28 - 8/4 (dates for each site are referenced in the file)

Chris

thank you! any plan to update the spreadsheet as the sites projections change??

sondheimer@yahoo.com. just let me know when the link is up to date and i'll point to it.

thanks

chtrich,

I'd love to see your spreadsheet and if your interested i've compiled my own we could trade? Can you tell me the date your projections were created?

dexwest@yahoo.com

thanks