Sign in to follow this  
Da Player

Collections of Other Site Projections

I think it has been asked in every nice way possible, but I would apprecitate a copy as well, please. Thanks for all of your efforts.

bt_cook@hotmail.com

:rolleyes:

hey are you still sending people the spreadsheat list of player rankings... if so i'd appreciate one. pritch9@hotmail.com

Could you send the list of projections to me too please? It would be much appreciated, thanks a lot.

knierjem@notes.udayton.edu

I decided to offer my help by putting it on my website.  Here is a link:

==> Average Projections

Ryan

This doesn't have to be e-mailed, just click through the link in the quote box and you can have it right now!

;)

I decided to offer my help by putting it on my website.  Here is a link:

==> Average Projections

Ryan

This doesn't have to be e-mailed, just click through the link in the quote box and you can have it right now!

:doublethumbsup:

what - you think people would actually *READ* the whole post?? riiiiiight...

E-mailed to everyone who asked, but really people, save yourslef the wait and just download it right now!! :headbanger:

The website to download it from is linked in the message right above this one!

:D

Chris

Any idea when you will be doing the next update?? By the way thanks again for those, very helpful!

chtrich...help the runner-up be a champion!!! Thanx bro

djoruiz@aol.com

For all those wanting player rankings averages from a collection of sites that is updated almost everyday, then all you need to do is go to FSC's average cheatsheet. It has ranks from 18 sites for [QB, RB, WR, TE, K, D, DL, LB, DB]. Also you can uncheck sites that you don't want in the averages of sites. It truely a great tool, CHECK IT OUT! @

FANTASY SPORTS CENTRAL AVERAGE CHEATSHEET

Give me a shout and let me know what you think and if it helped. Just reply on this topic!

Peace.

SEEWEED

FANTASY SPORTS CENTRAL AVERAGE CHEATSHEET

Give me a shout and let me know what you think and if it helped. Just reply on this topic!

Nice web front end, great work.

However, is it possible to show the stats? Ie individual numbers, yards rushing, etc? Rankings to me really depend upon my scoring system. When I move between my leagues, different players rank #1 depending on the system / value. Having the actual numbers to import into the CC helps. Just a thought.

Ryan

Chris,

If I could please have a copy of that spreadsheet as well I'd appreciate it. jschladenhauffen@bacardi.com

Thanks!

I've deleted my file for this year since my drafts are done. However it is still available for download from the link posted by Ryan Wood up above in this tread.

I have added everyone's e-mail that requested the file to a distribution list and will send you a copy next year of the new file.

Good luck this year!!!

Kickoff is tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Chris