Sign in to follow this  
futureeuqb

Lendale White or Selvin Young

Who should I pick up off the waiver wire Lendale White or Selvin Young. Or should I keep Matt Forte (I think not)

Wow, how the hell can these two be on a waiver wire? Does your league not let you draft extra players other than your starters? :unsure: Or are you saying someone dropped these guys off their roster and are now available? If so, who did they pick up to want to drop them?

Everyone seems to be shying away from Young lately because of the Denver RB Jitters. But the fact is, he is still the clear starter for a powerful running team, and even if he splits carries 60/40, that still puts him in line for something like 1,200 yds rushing. That's a top-15 or 20 RB, even if his TD totals are just okay. For him to be on the waiver wire in a league of any more than 5 teams is just ridiculous.

Everyone seems to be shying away from Young lately because of the Denver RB Jitters. But the fact is, he is still the clear starter for a powerful running team, and even if he splits carries 60/40, that still puts him in line for something like 1,200 yds rushing. That's a top-15 or 20 RB, even if his TD totals are just okay. For him to be on the waiver wire in a league of any more than 5 teams is just ridiculous.

Agreed. I think Young is the clear cut choice here.

Agreed. I think Young is the clear cut choice here.

Young hands down. He is playing Oakland. They can't stop the run but they are great against the pass.

I am in a 12 team league with 5 reserves. Young was dropped for Kenny Watson; don't ask me why? White was dropped for Fargas. Kevin Smith is also available he was dropped for Morris.

What about between young and Kevin Smith?