Sign in to follow this  
Young_Grasshopper

Possible trade: Reggie Bush/Harrison for Rivers/Ronnie Brown

Since I have Ricky, I'm trying to get Ronnie Brown to solidify that position. I'm thinking about offering Reggie Bush/M Harrison for P Rivers/Ronnie Brown. Is this reasonable? Does it help me?

Start 2 RB, 2 QB(!), 2 WR, TE, K, DEF. Standard scoring, no PPR. I need help at QB having to start 2 each week! Here's my team currently:

RB:

C Portis

M Lynch (keeper)

R Bush

Ricky Williams

QB:

T Romo (keeper)

T Edwards

JT O'Sullivan

WR:

P Burress

Steve Smith

M Colston

M Harrison

L Coles

DEF:

Baltimore

K:

R Gould

Not at all....

I understand You have Ricky...and by getting Brown you have the Mia starting RB locked up if one gets hurt.....but isn't Bush a starting RB? If Ricky gets hurt you still have Bush...instead of Brown... right now Brown & Ricky cancel each other out...Bush is the starter in a high powered offense....and gaining Rivers only improves your back-up QB....What if Harrison is healthy...(which he appears to be)...why can't he return to or close to his old form? Especially in that offense? Bush/Harrison is far more valuable then Brown/Rivers and this trade hurts you more then helps.

I would do it! First off, Bush is your backup. He is average at best in a non PPR league. Harrison is your #4 WR currently and you only start 2. That's the key in my opinion.....only starting two WRs.

Furthermore, QBs score the most points, and Rivers is a borderline #1 QB. I would do it.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=322048

I didn't realize you start 2QB's so it is a little closer then I thought but I still wouldn't do it....Personally I think O'Sully will surprise...not saying he will be a stud but the O should be better & they will throw alot...Rivers is on a run 1st team....I think Bush has a solid year and Harrison does well.....I still wouldn't do it.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=322046

I would not do this trade. Brown is coming of a torn ACL. That's a very risky thing for an RB. Plus even if you get both of them, they play for the Dolphins. So you take up two rosters spots for 1 RB for the worst team in the league. There will be single players who score more TDs than the Dolphins this season most likely. I wouldn't be so quick to trade Harrison. He may be your 4th WR right now but he could very well be your 1st WR in a couple of weeks. You need another QB but there has to be a better way to get one.

Not at all....

I understand You have Ricky...and by getting Brown you have the Mia starting RB locked up if one gets hurt.....but isn't Bush a starting RB? If Ricky gets hurt you still have Bush...instead of Brown... right now Brown & Ricky cancel each other out...Bush is the starter in a high powered offense....and gaining Rivers only improves your back-up QB....What if Harrison is healthy...(which he appears to be)...why can't he return to or close to his old form? Especially in that offense? Bush/Harrison is far more valuable then Brown/Rivers and this trade hurts you more then helps.

Agree. You don't need another QB, even in a 2 QB starter league. O'Sullivan and Edwards are not that big of a downgrade over Rivers. Harrison is going to put up big numbers this year.

Now go answer some other peoples posts since I answered yours!