Sign in to follow this  
envoy9

NE- life moves on.. so who will be QB?

As thrilling as reading the Pat and Anti-Pats fans go at it, those of us who care about Fantasy Football would like to know who will be the QB? Cassel? Will Chris Simms start? Will Danute Culpepper come out of his recent retirement (not a bad fit considering his experience with Moss).

This is a huge hit to the Pats, but they have an easy schedule, and they have great WRs, so frankly, I'm interested in the future as I'm sure a lot of people are who have to make waiver wire auction decisions in the next 48 hours. So let's here some serious thoughts instead of this pointless bickering- becuase some of us want to try to win and don't care about much else.

I think it is Cassel's job to lose.

You never know what Bill will do, but I would agree that it is/should be Cassel's job to lose.

As far as the public is concerned, the injury to Brady isn't fully known yet. Right?

The MRI tomorrow will/should tell us the true result.

Word on the street is that Shane Falco, Paul Crewe, and Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass will battle it out for the starting job. I throw my money on Falco... Keanu Reeve's hair is way too amazing to not get more camera time...

Will Danute Culpepper come out of his recent retirement (not a bad fit considering his experience with Moss).

i think they would be smart to ask him to tryout at least

they will obviously pick up a QB with their empty roster spot... (brady in IR)

but who knows the pats system???? QB is the toughest position to learn and it varies from team to team... it'd be different if this happened a month ago, but if they plan on starting someone else they have some serious catching up to do...

i say cassell has til at least the bye week (i believe week 4) of pretty much upopposed QB play... if he does god awful then maybe whoever the pats pick up within the week will get a chance, but this is ugly for any team... let alone the pass happy pats (obviously they'll have to start working morris and maroney more)