Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Who has more value the rest of the season?

WHo has more value the rest of this season and going forward into next season, Kevin Smith or Maroney?

An owner has given up on both of the and they can be ahd realatively cheap (I think) so who is the better rb to acquire as a rb #4?

I wouldn't want either one, but I'd rather have Kevin Smith because I think his upside is higher. Patriots mgmt doesn't have much faith in Maroney, and I believe his career will go the way of Deshaun Foster and many other backs with a lot of talent but who never put it together.

I have both and I'd say Smith.

I'll probably have to drop Maroney for a Kicker when the bye weeks hit. Smith can still be serviceable, so I'll hang on to him.

Definitely Smith. Right now he's the unquestioned starter and at worse will be sharing carries with Rudi. Meanwhile, Maroney is in a RBBC with 3 other backs all seeing a roughly equal number of touches so far.

agree with k.smith maroney is terrible..i have smith too as my 3rd

but if you look at the schedule smith has a alot of tough games left.that being said at least you know hes going to get the carries, i think maroneys sorta the odd/man out in N.E. i think he needs a change of scenery......

not so fast....

Millen (the genius - :unsure: ) apparently looking at both Shaun Alexander and Cedric Benson.

Good Lord, put me out of my misery.

Have fun with Benson Detroit. Being a Bears fan that watched every game Benson ever played I have to see he has the worst vision of a RB that I have ever seen. If you put a brick wall in front of him he would keep running into it instead of around it.

Kevin Smith....IMHO; and this would extend into the rest of their careers as well...