Sign in to follow this  
jersey

Earnest Graham vs. Maurice Jones-Drew

MJD: His ankle is hurting.... the JAX o-line is hurt &playing terrible.... Fred gets 50% of the touches... TDs are a big + for him & it looks like to O is going to take a step back this year....

Graham: For some reason Chucky thinks it is 2000 & that Dunn is still good, so Dunn is getting 1/3-1/2 of the touches

Who will have the better year? MJD has more upside but Graham may get more touches & could be a better week to week play.

I had to choose between the two of them in a keeper league and chose MJD and am not exactly loving life now. At least Del Rio is saying that MJD will get more touches.

From CBSsportsline:

News: Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle) did not practice Wednesday as the team prepares for Week 3 at Indianapolis. Jones-Drew turned his ankle Week 2 against the Bills, but finished out the game. He has just 12 carries in 2008, and head coach Jack Del Rio is looking to increase Jones-Drew's workload Week 3. "We have to get him the ball more," Del Rio told NFL.com. "He's an exciting, dynamic football player. We need to find a way to get him touches.".... :thumbsup:

I have both MJD and Graham and like most I thought MJD was going to outproduce Graham (hence why he was drafted earlier) but now given the JAX o-line more than anything else, it looks as though Graham will put up more pts. Both backs look to get more touches though since both coaches have said they need to get the ball more.

Lets hope for the best for these guys! If it means anything the Brandon Marshall owner in my league is much more interested in Graham than MJD and has proposed a package trade deal to send me Marshall to get WR/RB depth in his lineup since hes had big injuries. In case anyone was curious or wanted to give advice, here it is: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=324550 :thumbsup:

From CBSsportsline:

News: Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle) did not practice Wednesday as the team prepares for Week 3 at Indianapolis. Jones-Drew turned his ankle Week 2 against the Bills, but finished out the game. He has just 12 carries in 2008, and head coach Jack Del Rio is looking to increase Jones-Drew's workload Week 3. "We have to get him the ball more," Del Rio told NFL.com. "He's an exciting, dynamic football player. We need to find a way to get him touches.".... :thumbsup:

Hey Jack it's not that damn hard... just hand him the mutha fockin ball! We need to find a way to get him touches? Dammit put it into the damn game plan.

I own both of these guys and have been sitting MJD.

With that being said, unless he is listed as not playing,

DO NOT SIT MJD THIS WEEK!

He has scored a TD in 4 straight games Vs. Colts and Bob sanders is out. This is do or die time for the Jags and I think they will run the hell out of the ball.

Not to mention, MJD tends to have a good game every 2 or 3. So I project either a 100 combined yards or a couple scores. maybe both.

Anyone agree/disagree?

I own both of these guys and have been sitting MJD.

With that being said, unless he is listed as not playing,

DO NOT SIT MJD THIS WEEK!

He has scored a TD in 4 straight games Vs. Colts and Bob sanders is out. This is do or die time for the Jags and I think they will run the hell out of the ball.

Not to mention, MJD tends to have a good game every 2 or 3. So I project either a 100 combined yards or a couple scores. maybe both.

Anyone agree/disagree?

yea but would u sit either fast willie parker or j. jones in place of mjd?