Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Minnesota's offense as bad as the Rams this wknd?

The writing is on the wall ladies. Chester Taylor will be the star of the game for Minny. Albeit 75 yards and no td's. This offense has no weapons with Peterson, Berrian, & Rice looking 60% healthy, not to mention inserting 1 Gus Frerotte. Carolina is quitely going to walk away with a win.

Play the Minny defense b/c they are going to be on the field so long. :rolleyes:

I was going to bench Jonathan Stewart against MIN for Michael Bush against BUF but now I'm not so sure. I think MIN might be easier on a RB than BUF.

I'm liking CAR to beat up on MIN and if that MIN offense struggles too much, eventually their D will break down and JStew will produce.

:rolleyes:

I was going to bench Jonathan Stewart against MIN for Michael Bush against BUF but now I'm not so sure. I think MIN might be easier on a RB than BUF.

I'm liking CAR to beat up on MIN and if that MIN offense struggles too much, eventually their D will break down and JStew will produce.

:pointstosky:

it also never hurts that Steve Smith is back on the field. Not saying he will dominate, but will definitely get one eye each of the cb's and safeties. Maybe Minny will have to respect the pass a little, and Stewart could get some decent holes.

it also never hurts that Steve Smith is back on the field. Not saying he will dominate, but will definitely get one eye each of the cb's and safeties. Maybe Minny will have to respect the pass a little, and Stewart could get some decent holes.

If he can just get past that front line (Pat/Kevin/Jared) JStew may blow up that secondary.

Frerotte could give MIN a boost though.

If he can just get past that front line (Pat/Kevin/Jared) JStew may blow up that secondary.

Frerotte could give MIN a boost though.

I think I read 3 starts since 2006 - - Not to mention again how hurt Rice and Berrian are. Very similiar in my eyes to the Seattle WR debacle. OK, I'll take those odds and might be wrong, but it seems to be a correct thing to do for fantasy football. The only factor that scares me, is that it's an NFL team at home and that is huge. Other than that, I see an incredible Minny collapse ala Cincy, STL, KC, SEA :pointstosky:

As a person starting Carolina's D I sure hope so!!!

and this is why you take a defense last in drafts. A very good play MR. DonS at a very low cost I'm sure. I think you have a legit chance of a defense td via interception/fumble recovery to the house. Minny's offense could be horrible this weekend.

I guess I am in the minority but I think it will be a close game. Gus is an upgrade at QB and they are at home; their biggest problem is Childress. This really is a very talented team they just are underachievers.

I guess I am in the minority but I think it will be a close game. Gus is an upgrade at QB and they are at home; their biggest problem is Childress. This really is a very talented team they just are underachievers.

I went to Mississippi State. I attended this game this past Saturday at 6:00 pm. We just played Auburn(9 in the country) this past weekend on tv. It was a very very close game I tell you. ESPN was great coverage - maybe you saw it.

The score was 3-2 for Auburn. Very close.

This score does not help your fantasy football players

link

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson said it was "shocking" to learn of quarterback Tarvaris Jackson's benching Wednesday. In fact, Peterson said the decision had a broader reach.
:o

I find his comments.. a bit weird I guess. Listening to him mic'ed up on NFLTA he kept saying "We need to get into the endzone" on multiple drives. I'm a Vikes fan, a Peterson owner and I love watching the guy (and my team obviously). But you have to admit, your O line, even without McKinnie, isn't the problem. Nor is your running game. Someone has to make a completion. Am I confident Ferotte is the answer? Hell no. Do I think Purple and Gold will prevail this weekend... Yes, but Peppers' rejuvenation is disconcerting, and the Cardiac Cats with Smith may have their way with the secondary. Whatever. Dilfer circa Ravens, Johnson circa Bucs... just don't make the big mistake, and make the one big play. That's all Ferotte is being asked to do. Am I using superbowl winning subpar QBs to make a point? Heck yes. Do I expect the Vikes to make the playoffs as of today? Nope. But they are far from dead. If it goes to 0-4 Childress might be replaced by Leslie Frazier. At that point the season is over. At that point, someone get Schotts' number on speed dial. And get John David Bumhole a snap or two, Herm Lewis isn't fired yet, and he's starting Thigpen.

and this is why you take a defense last in drafts. A very good play MR. DonS at a very low cost I'm sure. I think you have a legit chance of a defense td via interception/fumble recovery to the house. Minny's offense could be horrible this weekend.

I actually got Carolina's D/ST off of waivers after week 1 :banana:

Gus is a big upgrade over Tarvaris Jackson.

Chester Taylor is entirely capable of busting out.

Their offense line is loaded with Pro Bowl talent.

+ game is at Minnesota & AP might be ok to go.