Sign in to follow this  
G-in O-town

Rogers Update

Good News

McCarthy stated there was not structural damage, this has to be some good news to this situation..

Good News

McCarthy stated there was not structural damage, this has to be some good news to this situation..

:wall: :banana:

Scary week for me. Have Rogers, Boldin, and Lloyd on my roster. :banana:

My QBs are Rodgers and Palmer. At least it now looks like the better one (Rodgers) will be able to start.

As for Palmer, I'd just as soon find out now he needs Tommy John surgery, so I can drop his sorry ass for another WR. As it stands now, Palmer = :bandana: .

My QBs are Rodgers and Palmer. At least it now looks like the better one (Rodgers) will be able to start.

As for Palmer, I'd just as soon find out now he needs Tommy John surgery, so I can drop his sorry ass for another WR. As it stands now, Palmer = :thumbsdown: .

Lewis said Palmer has a chance to play in week 5, so I think that surgery was just a total rumour. He's the franchise. If he needed surgery they'd be on it right away to get him ready for next year.

rodgers shouldve been dealt after week 2 to a desperate owner...

his value isnt the same now..as this stares people in the face..but with other qbs being shaky..i think he still HAS some value...i would trade rodgers and not look back..he wont make it past week 6...