Sign in to follow this  
Smeller

Ernest Graham, anyone watching?

don't start these threads. You scared me. Gruden has been platooning them all year. Graham will get 15-18 touches and hopefully a score with a few receptions sprinkled in.

are you new to football?

ummm i dont understand your post

dunn??? like why is he in soo much, i dont have the game so i wanted to get some info from someone who is

new to football???

dunn??? like why is he in soo much, i dont have the game so i wanted to get some info from someone who is

new to football???

I don't understand your thread.

Dunn has been getting the ball all focking year.

New to football?

new to football???

Um just because Dunn has gotten some carries doesn't mean Graham is hurt. Dunn gets carries every week.

new to football???

He means this is how it's been all year in Tampa so starting this thread 5 games in like something new is happening makes you seem like you havent been paying much attention.

Nope that much in the 1st Q, he had back to back runs. I knew someone had to be watching the game, just making sure, in a close one

Thats it

Nope that much in the 1st Q, he had back to back runs. I knew someone had to be watching the game, just making sure, in a close one

Thats it

Are you focking slow?

Thats it

:thumbsdown:

God you guys have some serious problems

New guy actually i have been hear for 3 years, changed my user name this year.

I just dont get why act the way you clowns do, remember this is a FF forum site... remember??

you talk football

No, he's not hurt. Fuckkk Gruden. :thumbsdown:

He gets a 14 yd run, then they give it to Dunn on the next 3 carries.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just dont get why act the way you clowns do, remember this is a FF forum site... remember??

you talk football

Do you have a focking speech impediment?

Do you have a ###### speech impediment?

Right cause you can hear me talk................. dumb smack

you talk football

Okay, so logically explain to me why you started this thread. Did you just trade for Graham this week? Are you unfamiliar with the Bucs offense and the way Gruden does things?

YTD: Dunn-49 carries, 265 yards 1 TD 11 receptions, 86 yards

Graham- 65 carries, 360 yards, 2 TDs 8 receptions, 55 yards

So far today: Dunn- 7 carries, 68 yards 1 reception, 4 yards

Graham- 5 carries, 26 yards 3 receptions 13 yards

what exactly are you seeing that's any different than the rest of the season that would indicate Graham is hurt and for you to be an ass when we call you on starting a goofy, knee-jerk reaction thread?

Oh, and I was gonna cut you some slack for being new, but apparently you say you've been around and just changed your username. So fock off. If you've been around that long, you know better.

Okay, so logically explain to me why you started this thread. Did you just trade for Graham this week? Are you unfamiliar with the Bucs offense and the way Gruden does things?

what exactly are you seeing that's any different than the rest of the season that would indicate Graham is hurt and for you to be an ass when we call you on starting a goofy, knee-jerk reaction thread?

Oh, and I was gonna cut you some slack for being new, but apparently you say you've been around and just changed your username. So fock off. If you've been around that long, you know better.

Thanks for taking the time to write that.

I was too busy watching Warrick Dunn tearing it up, to look up the stats.

/thread

wow so angry..... All i logically wanted to do was make sure graham didnt get hurt so i knew for the rest of the game. Thats it, i dont have the game in my area. Thats it double checking. Why do you care soo much that i was making sure.... Fock off??? Are you for real??? Serious issues.... it was just a god damn question..... If you dont like the Thread than dont post in it.... Get off the Computer once in awhile and get a reality check. Something like this shouldnt make you that angry that i wanted an update on one of my players

You know what's ironic. Back in his prime Warrick Dunn suffered b/c Mike Alstott was the vulture.

Now FF a few years Dunn is in the twilight of his career and he IS the vulture of Earnest Graham.

Thanks for taking the time to write that.

I was too busy watching Warrick Dunn tearing it up, to look up the stats.

/thread

And you can shut up too

wow so angry..... All i logically wanted to do was make sure graham didnt get hurt so i knew for the rest of the game. Thats it, i dont have the game in my area. Thats it double checking. Why do you care soo much that i was making sure.... Fock off??? Are you for real??? Serious issues.... it was just a god damn question..... If you dont like the Thread than dont post in it.... Get off the Computer once in awhile and get a reality check. Something like this shouldnt make you that angry that i wanted an update on one of my players

WOW.. Did you pull that out of your "101 Snappy Comebacks" handbook?

Because that was a real zinger!

Zing!!

We tried to explain to you what was going on. You're the one that got pissed off. I'm not in the least bit angry. I'm annoyed that you don't know the offensive scheme of the team that has one of your players on it that you're apparently so concerned about. How do you know Dunn is getting carries if you dont get the game? Gamecast? That's all I'm using too. Seriously, are you sure you aren't new?

I mean, if you've been here, you know that anytime someone is even taken to the sidelines for a play or two, there's at least 3 threads about OMG ____ is HURT!!#@!#!@#. Did you see any of those? Have you watched Graham any this year? That's what we're all telling you. It's nothing new. Don't get defensive when you find out you're the only one that hasn't been paying attention.

What was your handle before this one?

Just wanted an update so i knew for the rest of the game. I just thought it was odd tha dunn got a whole series early. Thats it.

But for the future on here, if you guys dont like a threads topic, dont post in it. Then you dont have to talk $$ to someone on a computer.

Just wanted an update so i knew for the rest of the game. I just thought it was odd tha dunn got a whole series early. Thats it.

But for the future on here, if you guys dont like a threads topic, dont post in it. Then you dont have to talk $$ to someone on a computer.

You still need an update?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...p;#entry3752539

I opened it because I'm just watching on gamecast and thought you meant he was hurt or something I hadn't found out yet. Then I saw you asking what was up and tried to give you an actual answer. Apparently you took offense to that. My bad.

Here's to a good second half from Graham. :thumbsdown:

This is the problem, instead of putting hurt??? in your topic you should have said "Why is Dunn getting so many carries". NEVER use the words Hurt or Injured in a topic title unless you have information that this has happened.

I opened it because I'm just watching on gamecast and thought you meant he was hurt or something I hadn't found out yet. Then I saw you asking what was up and tried to give you an actual answer. Apparently you took offense to that. My bad.

Here's to a good second half from Graham. :mellow:

Yeah i hope so... :cheers:

Rushing: W. Dunn 11 for 74, longest 38.

E. Graham 10 for 59, longest 14.

Given the above, why didn't Gruden run it more? It isn't like Denver shut down either back.

It doesn't annoy me as much that Dunn got more carries as it does that Gruden gave up on the run against a team known to have a piss-poor run defense. And it wasn't like they had to come from way behind.