Sign in to follow this  
ben4uf

Sell high on Jennings or am I crazy to think of trading him?

Hey guys I wanted to see who thought it might be a good time to sell Jennings at a very high point. Looking at his FF playoff schedule (wk 15 @ JAX, wk 16 @ CHI) makes me wonder how long he can keep up the big numbers. I realize he is the #2 FF scoring WR right now but I have Marshall (via trade) and Andre Johnson so I'm thinking of proposing him to the Lynch owner in my league who isnt satisfied with his play. I feel lynch is a VERY solid RB and looking at his FF playoff schedule (wk 14 MIA, wk 15 @NYJ, wk 16 @ DEN) makes me think this might be good for me in the long run. Actually Lynch's schedule overall seems pretty soft.

So based on my team in sig (12 team league) does this seem like a good trade to make or does anyone think I am crazy to trade away one of the top scoring FF WRs in the league right now? Or would he not take Jennings for Lynch? Seems fair to me but just wanna see what others think since I'm trying to plan for the 2nd half of season.

leave a link and i will help in return. :shocking:

I don't like it just because you start three wides. The drop-off from Jennings to Crayton or Walter is tremendous. If you think you can still get to the playoffs with your third WR like that, then it's a decent risk. The value is right, but it puts you in a tough situation unless you can deal MJD for a steadier third WR.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=327602

I guess I shouldve mentioned that we start 2RB, 2WR, and 1 flex (W/R) so right now I am starting 3 WRs (Marshall, AJ, and Jennings) but I'd like to start 3 solid RBs and MJD is not very reliable while Lynch is the workhorse in BUF and I'm really liking the remainder of his schedule.

So I guess the question is, who will produce more over the rest of the season: Jennings or Lynch?

It's close, but I think Jennings will be more consistent. I like Lynch, as well, but Rodgers seems to like Jennings. I usually lean towards RB's, but I would say Jennings is a safe bet to get you good points.

Being Jennings is one of the top WR right now I would think you may be able to package perry and Jennings and get lynch and another WR that may give you another option at the flex but this all depends on the other owners roster.

If you cant get that to work out I would still take lynch over jennings but I would still try to get more for him right now.

Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=327700

I would trade Jennings for Lynch. Like the previous poster said, try to package Jennings to get Lynch and a better WR3. I like Jennings, but I'm a little worried about Rodgers getting injured and if Flynn comes in, Jennings may not get as many looks. And yes, Lynch does appear to have a creampuff schedule looking forward.