Sign in to follow this  
LandenChase

WR WW Help

Roy Williams (FA)

Vincent Jackson (FA)

Patrick Crayton (FA)

Lavernaeus Coles (on WW)

My Engram and Housh are making me very nervous.

Do like Engram's potential which showed when Hasselbeck was thowing to him the first week...I'm thinking this week was more a function of Frye at QB. Still not sure if Housh is a total writeoff...Cincinnati was showing some life, but... So can't say positively about dropping one of them (anyone else to drop?), but as for picking up one of these:

Coles, VJax, and Crayton would be the three I'd consider...each has upsides and some downsides (imo). Like VJax, but will lose looks when Chambers comes back (not sure if he'll be ready to come back for next week or if ankle is more severe). Coles has been pretty consistent and despite Campbell struggling, he still had 8 catches for 61yds. He does have to contend with Cotchery getting a good number of looks... Not so sure about Crayton and how consistently involved he'll be - though right now would seem like with TO's numbers would help him. Also has Miles Austin in the mix...

That said, my ranking would be Coles, VJax, Crayton, Williams - though right now with Chambers out, think Coles and VJax are about the same. Hope that helps a bit...

see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=328643

I dont really have anybody else to drop. Engram is the only guy on my roster I'd be fine parting ways with. I really am not sure about the future's of Housh and Engram. Palmer, i'd bet, is done for the season. I think he will need the Tommy John surgery. Hass will be at risk with that knee. My WR situation is what concerns me.....

Are you only allowed to carry 4 wides? Coles would be an amazing WW pickup. Keep Housh, but drop Engram for Coles in a second.

Thanks for mine - I can wait and see, but hate to lose out if by chance Addai's injury is worse than they're letting on..and good point about Hass/Engram. I figured Williams will stay on waivers and if not, I'm not too concerned. Too bad I don't have your choices on waivers! Am wondering if Stokley might be an ok pick up if I needed to...though he did go out with a concussion, Cutler didn't look too sharp, and have bye after a decent matchup next week...

As We Tigers said, go for Coles for Engram.

I landed Coles for Engram. I feel better about my WR situation now. Still worried about Housh, but it looks like Palmer wont need surgery. I hope he's back in 1-2 weeks. Thanks for the advice...