Sign in to follow this  
joemax_60613

Give me your thoughts on my RB and WR choices

Pick 2 RBs, 6pts all TDs, no PPR:

Thomas Jones @ OAK

Ryan Grant vs. IND

Dominic Rhodes @ GB

I like TJ and Grant at home. I also own and will prob start Marvin, so I'd rather gamble that he'll get the TDs and not have to count on a big day from the Colts, although I would predict that.

Now pick 3 WRs:

Marvin Harrison @GB

Santonio Holmes @ PIT

Vincent Jackson @ BUF

TJ Houshmanzadeh vs. PIT

Without Palmer, TJ seems like the weakest link. They may struggle to gain any yards at all, and the Steelers should be fresh off the bye. But Vincent Jackson makes the dreaded East Coast-early game appearance and could get shut down by a Buffalo D also off a bye and ready to avenge the embarrassment by the Cardinals. I like VJackson, but maybe TJ is the safer bet. If this were PPR Housh'd be even more attractive. One thing I like is the Chargers willingness to continue to throw and throw deep even when ahead. If they get up early they may still toss up deep balls to Jackson.

Thanks for your opinions, leave a link and I'll answer yours.

I would go with TJ and Grant at RB. I would also go with Harrison, Holmes, and Jackson at WR. Thanks for mine

Pick 2 RBs, 6pts all TDs, no PPR:

Thomas Jones @ OAK

Ryan Grant vs. IND

Dominic Rhodes @ GB

I like TJ and Grant at home. I also own and will prob start Marvin, so I'd rather gamble that he'll get the TDs and not have to count on a big day from the Colts, although I would predict that.

Now pick 3 WRs:

Marvin Harrison @GB

Santonio Holmes @ PIT

Vincent Jackson @ BUF

TJ Houshmanzadeh vs. PIT

Without Palmer, TJ seems like the weakest link. They may struggle to gain any yards at all, and the Steelers should be fresh off the bye. But Vincent Jackson makes the dreaded East Coast-early game appearance and could get shut down by a Buffalo D also off a bye and ready to avenge the embarrassment by the Cardinals. I like VJackson, but maybe TJ is the safer bet. If this were PPR Housh'd be even more attractive. One thing I like is the Chargers willingness to continue to throw and throw deep even when ahead. If they get up early they may still toss up deep balls to Jackson.

Thanks for your opinions, leave a link and I'll answer yours.

TJ and Grant

Harrison, Holmes and TJ

Wr:

Housh is the Odd-man out. No Palmer, playing Pitt, and Chambers is out for S.D. which is good news for V. Jackson owners.

RB:

For some reason I think you should go with Rhodes and Grant. I think by being a M. Harrison owner, it would be smarter to get Rhodes in your lineup so if Harrison gets close to 6 but no cigar, you have Rhodes for goaline duty.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=329400