Sign in to follow this  
nos23

trade

would u guys give up colston and addai for gore and bowe.

it gives me

gore

r brown

portisck

boldin

a johnson

bowe

or just ride the wave with addai. cause come playoff time he plays cin, det, jack

Thats tough you are giving up Colston who prob get back to lighting it up with Brees... BUT you get Gore who is a stud. I would rather start Gore and Portis than addai and portis. I think I would do it cause you should be fine starting Boldin when he returns and Johnson.

I'd stick with what you've got. Colston should get back to his old self and as an Addai owner too, like his schedule for the playoffs. Maybe a bit early to tell but don't like Gore going against NYJ and Miami in the playoffs. Just have to weather the next few weeks and hope Dungy isn't playing possum with his optimism.

please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=329296

Thanks for answering mine. I don't like this deal for you. Assuming you start 2 RBs, you'll be ok with Brown & Portis until Addai gets back. The upgrade to Gore at RB would not offset the drop off of going from Colston to Bowe at WR. The Saints have been airing it out all year - even without Colston. It's scary to think of the numbers they might put up when he comes back.

The answer depends on what you have to start.

If you are starting 2RB's, 2WR's and 1 flex, I love this trade.

Gore and Portis as your starters? This still leaves you A Johnson and Boldin at WR? and R Brown as your flex?

Come on this is awesome.

Colston has been riding the bench for 6 games. Yes he could light it up but so can Gore. Also Addai for me sucks this year and now he is injured.

So ship all your damaged goods to that other team and reap the rewards of getting a healthy and dangerous Gore.

Now.....

If you must start 3 WR then the deal hurts you and should stick with what you have.