Sign in to follow this  
roroco

Kevin Smith

This cat is clearly better than Johnson when running. I know Rudi is a better blocker, but when does he lose starter status?

I wish I could figure out the Lions backfield. KSmith is clearly the better RB but the coaches seem to flip a coin to decide whether him or Rudi gets more touches before each game.

i just cant imagine how much longer the lions can ignore the fact that kevin smith is a much better running back at the moment.

and I hear that chick gets totally nekkid in his new movie!

Oh wait .... not the overweight bearded film director Kevin Smith .... right?

Dude ... next time you are in Seattle, we're gonna hafta get real hi and talk about how stupid people are. Us included. Maybe order a pizza .... Pagliaci is just down the street! Kevin Smith is welcome in my house, any time.

I feel like a real numnut for dropping him three weeks ago. At least I can rest easy that he plays on the Lions and will be down 21-0 every week.

Thank God I have Chris Johnson and Kevin Smith as my potential sleepers on my main league.

Apparently Rudi is becoming entrenched............

"""RB Rudi Johnson was elected an offensive captain to replace QB Jon Kitna, who is now on injured reserve."""

I wish I could figure out the Lions backfield. KSmith is clearly the better RB but the coaches seem to flip a coin to decide whether him or Rudi gets more touches before each game.

But dude, Rudi's "running it real hard, just FEELING it!"

F*cking ignoramus... You gotta love these genius' who think they are modern-day Lombardis.

Rushing CAR YDS TD LG

R. Johnson 5 12 1 11

Kevin Smith 2 10 0 7

Take away the 11 yard TD and Jonson has 5 caries for 1 yard. Plus Smith has one reception for 9 yards and Smith is blocking well on third downs... Look like the Lionesses are doing it again? Why are they not using Smith more?

I was hoping Smith, rather the Lions, would come around but now I am ready to cut bait. Even if he does get more carries, the lions schedule the next coming weeks is horrible:

Week 9: Bears

Week 10: Jaguars

Week 11: Panthers

Week 12: Bucs

Week 13: Titans

Week 14: Vikings

Thanks for the Week 1 contribution, Mr. Smith!

Well, because of bye weeks and injuries I'm starting Mr. Smith this weekend. I'm sending nothing but good vibes towards Detroit and hoping they can make their way through the shroud of retardation surrounding the franchise.

Well, because of bye weeks and injuries I'm starting Mr. Smith this weekend. I'm sending nothing but good vibes towards Detroit and hoping they can make their way through the shroud of retardation surrounding the franchise.

I'm with ya... Chicago's defense is giving up some points lately so hopefully smith can sneak a touchdown in.

I just traded D Rhodes for Smith today. I saw the game against the skins last week 'duh' he is a way better back than Rudy. What was really interesting was that he got more looks than Megatron :(

I'm starting him in the Flex this week and hoping for about 70-80 yards and maybe a touch.