Sign in to follow this  
IndyTom

***Official Seattle @ Tampa Bay*** thread

<_<

Let's Go Garcia! :wall:

Will Morris Play?

Will Garcia remain the starter after tonight?

JJ gets stuffed twice. 3 and out.

I need 11 points out of garcia and warrick for the win.. O and Tampa to win to stay alive in king of the mountain one. Go TAMPA!! <_<

Isn't it ironic that Seattle's DB coach will be head coach next year despite the fact that the secondary has been a huge liability this year? I swear Seattle gives up more plays than anybody...

:wall:

Heres to crappy production by the TB running duo of Graham & Dunn tonight. My opp. is starting both TB RBs! :mad:

BTW - I'm up by 100+ points! HA! <_<

Where's Madden tonight? I missed the intro.

I need 11 points out of garcia and warrick for the win.. O and Tampa to win to stay alive in king of the mountain one. Go TAMPA!! :pointstosky:

Sounds like a good team.. Jeff Garcia and Warrick Dunn, I don't know how you managed to get both of those guys. It must be a keeper league..

Sounds like a good team.. Jeff Garcia and Warrick Dunn, I don't know how you managed to get both of those guys. It must be a keeper league..

Heard of bye weeks :pointstosky:

Graham's stock just went up.

Isn't it ironic that Seattle's DB coach will be head coach next year despite the fact that the secondary has been a huge liability this year? I swear Seattle gives up more plays than anybody...

Something is wrong internally. This DEF should not be the abomination it has been. The DBs are easy to pick on, but I think there is something going on with the coaches, IE John Marshall who knows Mora JR is canning his arse after the season.

I need Graham to stop playing FB. I'm cool with the split carries thing. I expected that coming into the year and drafted accordingly, but this is like moving your TE to RT or something. :doublethumbsup:

Last Play: 2-7-SEA 31(2:31) S.Wallace Aborted. [] FUMBLES at TB 30, touched at TB 31, RECOVERED by TB-B.Ruud at TB 31.

Damn, they're having some serious injury problems this year. :music_guitarred:

Damn, they're having some serious injury problems this year. :wall:

:music_guitarred: Not bad youngin.