Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Official Monday Night FU Thread!

Oh yes, another FU thread.

Here is to going 0-3 in all leagues this week.

FU to Cutler, self explanatory.

FU to RATFACE, and to Pittman for all the carries he had.

FU to Marshall, pathetic.

FU to Royal, pathetic.

And F-ME for having Royal in one league, and Cutler/Marshall in other leagues needing to win all games. AWESOME. Good thing I have Warner as backups! AT LEAST HES RELIABLE! Go figure.

I was 6-0 going into this game and up 103.5 to 89 vs. a guy with Matt Cassel going. Needless to say FU to Champ Bailey for acting like a biotch hurting your groin and staying out the rest of the game so that POS Matt Cassell could throw 2 TD's to Randy Moss being covered by POS Dre Bly.

Oh well 6-1 still has me tops in the league and a two game lead in my division.

A big FU to Sammy Morris - I really appreciate the 138 yds and TD you got me in the first half...but give me a break...a knee injury? I lost by three points...you couldn't come back in and run 40 more yards? At the pace you were running last night that would have been like 4.5 carries...maybe you should have cooled it a bit in the first half and spread it out more evenly?

Also a big FU to the NE Defense - you guys were awesome. TOO awesome. You shutdown Brandon Marshall enough to keep my hopes alive - exactly what I needed you to do - but you shut the Denver offense down TOO much, not allowing Prater a chance to kick a field goal. Damn you for forcing too many turnovers!

Also a big FU to my opponent for playing Mewelde Moore in the flex position instead of Marvin Harrison. Freakin' unbelievable.

a big FU to Brandon Marshall---dropping passes, not getting in the endzone etc. etc...I shold have traded his azz...just not my year fellas..people score like a million points against me..this week I lose to the 0-6 team who has only one player Steven Jackson who goes wild and the NY GIant Defense who gave him a whopping 18 points....

well on to next week as I sit at 2-5..BUT still only 2 games out of the playoffs...

PLayoffs..Playoffs...I think I could start to sound and think like Jim Mora..Playoffs...you wanna talk about playoffs...

A GIANT FU to the whole NE Team....

I was up by 33 points in my yahoo league going against NE Defense (which hasn't done crap all year) & Randy Moss (who hasn't done crap all year) and guess what folks??? Yep....they scored 35 points sending me to a 2-point loss and a 4-way tie for 5th in my league....(I would be in first if I had won....seriously)

I BIG TIME FU!!!