Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

**Official Newbiejr midseason redraft rankings**

Oops. I didn't realize KSB had a thread on this already. I'll add my opinions into his thread.

Don't want to step on toes. :wub:

KSB is going to be PISSED that you're trying to corner the market in rankings threads.

And only one Eagle among the thirty players. :doublethumbsup:

And only one Eagle among the thirty players. :doublethumbsup:

FAIL

That's what made your power ranking threads go multiple pages. You gotta stick with the formula that works.

You know they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I love you to Newbie. :doublethumbsup:

Turner at 3.  FAIL!  Did you even look at his schedule?

Turner at 3.  FAIL!  Did you even look at his schedule?

Ya think, huh?

Is there a way we can take my top ten and your top tens at the three positions and see who the real fantasy genius is?

Is there a way we can take my top ten and your top tens at the three positions and see who the real fantasy genius is?

In all seriousness I think they are two different lists. Yours appears to be a "projection" list as to what you think will happen going forward (like Delhomme so high) and that is it. Mine is a little more complicated. It is more of a cheatsheet ranking that takes into account both my own personal projections coupled with how each player is percieved by the public (more like a real cheatsheet).

Kinda like in the preseason when you build a cheatsheet, just because you think Forte was going to do well, you still didn't rank him over LT on your preseason cheatsheet as you were not going to pick Forte in the first round regardless of how high you were on him. See what I mean? :rolleyes: