Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

D. Rhodes

alot of us are probably in the same boat, got him off the wire, but that monday night situation, and Tenn Def against him and possible Addai sighting is leaving me baffled.

I always prefer to start a 3rd RB when possible, but what are the rest of you doing.

Im back and forth with Rhodes or (Cotchery, L.Moore, M.Floyd).

As of right now I have Rhodes in but in the last 24 hrs I have had Moore and Floyd both in for about 5 hrs each.

If Cotchery plays, you have to start him. Weather is supposed to be real bad in London, so stay away from Moore. Tenn Def is brutal....

Here are some of my observations

1. Addai did not practice yesterday and is talking like he is not going to play...he is saying things like "of course I want to play, but I have to be smart" and " I would be hurting the team more if I reinjured myself" To me that sounds like a for sure no go.

2. Tennesee is a very good team...however, they have played the biggest cakewalk schedule a team could have been set up for thus far...lets take a looky look;

Week One: Jacksonville, 17 - 10 hardly a dominating performance against a team that was missing 3 starting o-linemen

Week Two: Cinncinatti 24-7 one of the worst teams in the league, hands down

Week Three: Houston 31-12 Houston is not a good team, a terrible defense that gives up an average of 27 points per week, their offense is pretty good, so I will give credit

Week Four: Minn 30 - 17 Minnesota is a talented team, but no one would argue that they are not poorly coached, and in borderline disarry

Week Five: BAL 13-10 Another average team that is trying to find its way, not impressed with a win against this team

Week Six: KC 34 -10 This is a team that easily the worst in the leaugue....shittiness abound on both sides of the ball.

So in six weeks they have played three of the worst teams in the league and three below average teams...it is no wonder they are six and 0. Also only one of these teams has a quarterback that a person could call currently 'good' (Schaub, I guess some one could argue Gerrard, but I doubt he strikes fear into NFL gameplanners)

Again I am not saying that Tenn is a bad team, they are indeed very good and very well coached, but Indy had a total clunker last week and is going to be ready to play. If Tenn were playing the NFC East schedule I believe they would be a 4 - 2 or 3 -3 team. I am not buying all of the hype on these guys just yet.

3. Crotchrey sucks, he has shown nothing thus far, and if the Jets are smart, they will be aiming for a ball control scheme the emphasizes the run. If there is anyway KC can win that game, it will be through Favre turnovers, so my guess is the Jets are not planning to air it out.

So in a nutshell, I would go with Rhodes this week...I think he will probably put up rb 2 numbers or maybe better, depending on how the game goes.