Sign in to follow this  
FenixTx972

Plaxico Owners in here

Are you worried about him? His number of targets are going down. What's your opinion of him finishing the season?

His targets were down yesterday due to him not starting the game.

Plax likes to run his mouth and not attend team meetings. He's either late or absent for team meetings.

The coach has finally had enough of his antics.

I traded him a few weeks ago in a package deal. He was a cancer in my locker room. I didn't get a better receiver in the trade, but at least Driver is a team player.

I traded him a few weeks ago in a package deal. He was a cancer in my locker room. I didn't get a better receiver in the trade, but at least Driver is a team player.

Prolly the best advise. :thumbsdown:

Trade him for the most you can get and don't worry if the coach will sit his stupid ass.

A cancer in your fantasy locker room?

A team player?

Please...its fantasy football...fock cancers. I want guys that will produce...and in all liklihood, Plax will outproduce Driver.

A cancer in your fantasy locker room?

A team player?

Please...its fantasy football...fock cancers. I want guys that will produce...and in all liklihood, Plax will outproduce Driver.

Did you not notice how I said I got a lesser player in Driver? He was part of a package that I put together. Plax producing, have you seen his numbers, obviously he doesn't care anymore after he signed that huge contract. The guy shows no emotion on the field, he is there for the money and not because he loves to win. Thus, he was a cancer to my locker room. I felt like I had to change the nucleus of my team, probably why I am in first place.

I hate owning this guy, but what are you going to do? He can be a top 10 WR, but no one is going to give you that kind of value right now. All you can really do is hang onto him unless you've got a desperate owner in your league.

Did you not notice how I said I got a lesser player in Driver? He was part of a package that I put together. Plax producing, have you seen his numbers, obviously he doesn't care anymore after he signed that huge contract. The guy shows no emotion on the field, he is there for the money and not because he loves to win. Thus, he was a cancer to my locker room. I felt like I had to change the nucleus of my team, probably why I am in first place.

I saw that you mentioned a package deal and got a lesser receiver.

There is no such thing as a cancer to a fantasy locker room.

Change the nucleus of your team? Do you really think Plax's attitude was ruining your team?

Give me a break.

You might be in first place because the rest of your team is pretty good. Not because the nucleus of your team is not a cancer.

What color are the walls in "Your locker room?"

You do know that it is fantasy football right? Do you think that Mcnabb is p!ssed at plax and won't throw to him anymore? :first:

And if you're worried about team chemistry, how can Portis and Mcnabb possibly get along?

These are serious question you need to address as a GM.

Even though his looks were down yesterday because he got benched for the first quarter, steve smith has actually been getting more looks in games and seems to be clicking with Eli

i don't know what i want to do with him

If you're worried about the situation try shopping him around like a lot of us have. Two weeks ago I traded Plax + Earnest Graham for Frank Gore, and I'm much happier with my team now.