Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

question - late picks

Including keeper Freddie Jones coming up, I have 16 players. I should have two left.

On the darft site, I allegedly have 15.02, 16.13, 17.02, 18.13

I believe the 17th and 18th picks are to be given to Fantasy god and nan to complete trades from last year where they received a rentaplayer and I got a higher pick.

Do I keep these picks and go over the 18 man roster or are they auto forfeited?

Do you have the threads confirming the trades? I think the reason may be that I couldn't find them. I'll look again.

I didn't see any threads for those trades. :wall:

I can still modify the picks, however. So the trades were something like this:

Walt gets: higher pick

Nan/FGod get: lower pick + rent-a-player

Is that correct? It would be helpful if you could post what the trades were, even if you are just going from memory.

Also, on the draft site, Deadpool has your 17.02. :wayconfused:

Also, on the draft site, Deadpool has your 17.02. :wayconfused:

And no confirmation for this trade, either. :wall: :banana: :unsure: :unsure:

Me and Nan made a trade for Wheatley, in which I got his 15th and 17th rounder, but I'm not sure why I have yours?

Trade is on the second page of our league forum.

:pointstosky:

The original trade with Nan was 2003 Boldin for Nan's 2004 6th round pick.

The other trade with FantasyGod was similar in that I received a pick this year for players. last year.

The question is whether these guys get my late picks or can I just draft over 18 players?

Ok, I've corrected Deadpool's picks.

Well, since the picks weren't a part of the trades, NAn and FGod do not get them. If they did, they would be receiving compensation from you that was never agreed upon and at the same time, taking players away from those who may draft after them. If they are short in terms of roster requirements, they'll have to fill from the free agent pool once the rosters are loaded at Yahoo.

Also, you won't pick there either, since you'd just have to drop those picks anyway to meet roster requirements. I can take away those picks (17.02 and 18.13), thus leaving rounds 17 and 18 with only 13 picks in them.

Also also, you're up Walter.

I'm pretty sure I got a late round pick, and now that I think about it, I remember it being like in the 11th round range, but that's moot now seeing we can't find the thread on the trade. I dunno, I remeber sending my 2nd in exchange for F. Taylor and somthin else, that's all, but I don't remember what so it doesn't help much.

FantasyGod