Sign in to follow this  
Moe Money

I hate Saturday!

I am starting to hate Saturday's because I have a million questions and no NFL news. It is basically the only day of the week that I actually have to be online uninterrupted...I keep refreshing severall FF sites only to find NOTHING!

Anyone else share this sentiment?

Guest ramrock11

Yes,

The fans and columnist are all at college games.

I have ZERO interest in college football and feel the same way. At least the Thursday night games are coming up.

College football sucks. The only reason it exists is put something sports-wise on TV Saturday and give bookies/Vegas/gamblers more betting options. I guess that colleges also provide the NFL with players, like a farm system or whatever. But even that is suspect since many of the players they provide end up sucking at the pro level anyways.

Otherwise, of the 17,456 games between the 68,345,123 teams... there are like 3 good games and even then....who gives a fock except maybe for people that went to the school? Why would someone "care" about some college football team in Arkansas or Purdue?

College hoops is the same way: If you took away the bracket office polls, NOONE would give a crap about college basketball.

Who focking cares???? :ninja: