Sign in to follow this  
bnpuconn

Michael Bennett

what do you guys think about starting Michael Bennett today with Dunn out and Graham probably having to play fullback? KC's run def is awful and bennett could have a big day.

my other options aren't great either....ricky williams, chester, both pitts backs.

what do you guys think about starting Michael Bennett today with Dunn out and Graham probably having to play fullback? KC's run def is awful and bennett could have a big day.

my other options aren't great either....ricky williams, chester, both pitts backs.

I just picked up Bennett and will be starting him over Ricky. I'm really hurting with bush out at RB2!

From rotowrold:

Dunn's absence seemingly gives Earnest Graham a big value boost, but Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Michael Bennett will not only steal significant snaps from Graham, but actually start against the Chiefs. That seems pretty odd to us and Graham remains the better option regardless, but his upside would take a hit if Bennett indeed gets the out-of-nowhere starting nod. Nov. 2 - 12:00 pm et

I also read that since Askew is inactive, it's possible that Earnest Graham will have to play a significant number of snaps at fullback.

Just picked him up starting him over FWP.

I also heard the Graham will be taking snaps @ full back, giving bennett a serious opportunity against a BAD defense.

I also heard the Graham will be taking snaps @ full back, giving bennett a serious opportunity against a BAD defense.

I'm not sure how long TB's full back has been inactive for, but in the last two weeks Graham has carried the ball 40 times (23 last week, 17 two weeks ago). I also saw that Schefter report on NFL network but I don't know what to think considering Graham has been getting the ball.

In case anybody was curious, Michael Bennett wasn't good even when he was supposed to be good. He was as good as anybody I have ever seen at running straight ahead into the pile really, really swiftly.

Same here. Bennett's not that great but has done adequately in the past in such situations and is playing a HORRIBLE D.

I started him over S. Moss will most likely cost me the week and the season as I will be 4-5 now.

Thanks Adam Scheffler you focker