Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Thursday Games this week.

Please set lineup accordingly.

Yeah, refresh my memory. When are lineups due and can they be changed if the changes have nothing to do with Thursday's game?

Yeah, refresh my memory. When are lineups due and can they be changed if the changes have nothing to do with Thursday's game?

they are do 5 minutes before the start of the game, just like every other week and of course you can change your other players that didn't play in thursday's game.

Weekly Lineup Options

Lineup Submission Deadline: Kickoff - All players are locked at scheduled kickoff time for first game of the week

Gametime - Players are locked at scheduled kickoff of their game

Are Partial Lineups Allowed? Use the system rules for deciding if partial lineups are allowed or not.

Yes, partial lineups are always allowed.

Fine job commish per usual. However, don't even think about winning this week and pulling a NYGmen on me. Revenge of the Cheatriots? :mellow:

Fine job commish per usual. However, don't even think about winning this week and pulling a NYGmen on me. Revenge of the Cheatriots? :thumbsdown:

Unless Flacco can repeat the last 2 weeks, which is very possible, I haven't a chance.

Since Homo went down, I've been getting owned.

Also, my RB's are puke

Unless Flacco can repeat the last 2 weeks, which is very possible, I haven't a chance.

Also, my RB's are puke

I may be willing to deal Ray Rice. :dunno:

I may be willing to deal Ray Rice. :unsure:

3rd round pick next year?

Also, my RB's are puke

Good game this week. If I didn't get some garbage time stats from Brees, I would have lost to that patchwork lineup this week. Trust me, I was resigned to my fate at one point and the irony of you calling out this week at the draft was gut wrentching.