Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Need rb help this week.

I need 2 of these 4 rbs this week:

Gore

Turner

Jacobs

Hightower

Standard scoring no ppr. All are ranked reasonably high this week and I really need a win (lost the last 3, thanks Romo and TO).

Leave a link.

gotta go with gore and turner i guess but would be tempted to go with hightower on MNF over turner. saints shut down AP a few weeks ago. i wouldnt call you crazy if you went with hightower over turner.

Please see mine:

Reggie Wayne returned to Colts practice in full on Thursday.

Wayne missed Wednesday's workout, but didn't have an injury. He is healthy, and as an every-week play, should be in fantasy lineups against the Steelers.

Anyone else? I am having a hard time deciding, I'm starting to like the Hightower kool-aid.

I need 2 of Gore-Turner-Hightower, decided to def bench Jacobs this week.

Leave a link.

Well I will have to go the other direction and say:

HIGHTOWER..........Coming off a big game in his first start and will remain the starter. Should be busy again this week and facing a struggling 49ers defense.Will continue to show why he should be the starter

GORE...................

49ers had the bye week to get things together and you can expect Gore to continue to be the focal point of the offense. Not a bad matchup, but will the 49ers be playing catchup? Though that could mean plenty of receptions for Gore.

good-luck

please see mine

Gore and Hightower. Two big backs on MNF and I think it will be very high scoring. Thanks for answering mine!

LeBron

Thanks for mine.

You have a nice choice. The other respondents have split choices and rightfully so.

Go with Gore... of course.

I think I would go with Turner after that.

But watch...we've all recommended Turner or Hightower and Jacobs will be the one with the breakout game!

Gore and Turner. Both will get more touches than the other 2. Hightower is the hot name and is a great waiver wire pickup but Arrington & Edge will still be involved and the Cardinals are obviously pass-heavy. Jacobs hasn't had a great away game.

Good luck, you definitely have 4 good backs. Depending on your roster you may want to move one to upgrade another position. I was in a similar situation and moved Forte (I have Brown, Addai, SJax) for Cutler before his big game against Cleveland.

When in doubt go with your studs, Gore and Turner. They both have great matchups. I wouldn't take a chance on Hightower just yet, there are still lingering questions as to whether he is an everydown back.

I need 2 of these 4 rbs this week:

Gore

Turner

Jacobs

Hightower

Standard scoring no ppr. All are ranked reasonably high this week and I really need a win (lost the last 3, thanks Romo and TO).

Leave a link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess I'm in the minority, I'd go Turner & Jacobs... Arizona gets a big lead Gore wont get alot and Arizona is a pass first team Hightower will have a good game here and there but hes probably going to be streaky. You know Turner and Jacobs are gonna get the ball...

Good Luck

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=332425

Peace...

Thanks guys. I answered all those I didn't get to this afternoon. Went out with the family for the day and just checked and saw there were a few guys that replied later in the day (thought the post was dead before i left, it was down at the bottom of the page and figured it wouldn't get anymore responses, thanks for the replies). Sorry for the delay.

Good luck!