Sign in to follow this  
Candygram4Mongo

A no-brainer?

Because of bye weeks, my RBs this week are TJones vSTL and KSmith vJAX.

Jonathan Stewart is on the bench, where he will likely stay every week unless DeAngelo gets injured.

So I'm thinking of cutting Stewart, and grabbing Moore.

Would you agree that Moore vIND is a better start than KSmith vJAX?

My only fears are that Stewart somehow has a great second half for another team after I've held on to him for so long.

And, once FWP comes back (next week, they say) MeMo will be unstartable.

Leave a link. I'll answer.

I am definitely on page with you. I would definitely go with Moore this week. Pittsburgh will want a slow physical game over a fast paced game. moore will get the looks. If you choose no Moore, then I would flip a coin.

Thanks for mine

As your answer on mine was you seem to have made up your mind and I agree. Kevin Smith had a lot of promise but this week, with Daunte Culpepper at the helm for the first time without practice the run is going to be expected. Remember, they couldn't even get a good run in after defenses had to anticipate Kitna passes. You're in a bind having to drop Stewart. I'm not sure how your waiver order works but you can always try the sneaky pick up Moore tomorrow and and reduce the risk of someone picking up Stewart right away, and then trade back later in the week. Just a thought. If you're not in danger of being eliminated from the playoffs you may be able to suck it up and go with Jones/Smith and see what happens. Kevin Smith has had a couple of decent games.

he makes a good point. if you are not in the chase for money in the regular season but a lock for the post season I would definitely stay put and hope for good returns in the playoffs.

yeah that's tough. I have Stewart as well and I am not going to drop him.

Moore is a very solid play this week IMO

You can't drop anyone else to pick up Moore?

I agree with MikeyNavy, it depends on your situation. Moore should be a much better play this week than Smith but the difference may not be enough to impact this week's game and/or your league standing. But if you're in dire need of a W, pickup Moore

THAnks for mine. Being a Steeler fan, M. Moore is a better TD threat this week and should be huge part of the Steelers Offense I would not hesitate to start him this week. Good luck. I am not sold on Mush. he has burned me this year..

As a Detroiter, I would drop Kevin Smith and hold onto Stewart. I liked Smith's upside earlier in the season, but it seems that Rudi is getting more and more playing time each week.

Pick up and start Melwede.

Thanks for mine and sorry for the delayed response.