Sign in to follow this  
fixedrate

Planning starting a new league next year...

I play in a ESPN league and Yahoo league now.....looking for another good one thats free to set up with for a new league next year. Any suggestions on good ones that run mostly problem free.....will be using defensive players.

I play in a ESPN league and Yahoo league now.....looking for another good one thats free to set up with for a new league next year. Any suggestions on good ones that run mostly problem free.....will be using defensive players.

You get what you pay for, I would never set up a league on a free site. You have to choose a site that fits your FF rules.

I'm in espn and mfl, both are good. Neither of my leagues are IDP so I can't comment. A few years ago we switched from cbssportline to espn because the draft was so slow as to be unusable; not sure if they added any hamsters to their servers the past two years.

ETA: The espn league has somewhat unusual keeper rules which their draft accommodates, if that matters.

i play in 2 cbs, 1 espn and 1 yahoo. cbs is by far the best one in my opinion. me and buddies at work played in yahoo for years and i finally talked them into playing on CBS and they all like it alot better also. it cost $130 for the website but i think it is worth it.

espn is nice because you get all the extra's for free, like stat tracker.

I'm playing in a yahoo IDP league this year. The only complaint I have is that there is no designation between DL and LB whereas there is for DL and DB. In other words I can play LB in a DL roll. Not sure if that is standard at yahoo or if that is the way the commish set it up.