Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

ok, weird request

My last pick and for 16.13, I want none other then the weedman himself Ricky Williams, formerly of the dolphins. He is not listed in the player list at mfl.

Just stick anyone in my draft and in our official accounting, list RW as my 16th round pick. I have a feeling he will be back in Oakland next year, so he will be a 13th rounder then if he does.

Capiche?

:D

Guest Cyric29

Well you are not the only one who wanted him, I went so far as to predraft Ricky Williams Lite of Indy(man woould I have been pissed had I not noticed that).

I think this should be a waiver wire pickup...but I will concede you did make the request before me, but I didn't know it was on a "dibs" basis...

Well you are not the only one who wanted him, I went so far as to predraft Ricky Williams Lite of Indy(man woould I have been pissed had I not noticed that).

I think this should be a waiver wire pickup...but I will concede you did make the request before me, but I didn't know it was on a "dibs" basis...

isnt every draft pick on a "dibs" basis?

I don't think anyone should be allowed to draft him. After all, he is retired and, thus, not in the league. We're not allowed to draft college players speculating on their entering the NFL, but only once they are drafted and, thus, have entered the NFL. It would have been different, obviously, if he was suspended, because he would still be in the league. But I don't think anyone should be allowed to draft him for the above reasons.

ETA: I was going to draft Ricky in the 10th, but then did some thinking on the issue and settled at the above point.

Guest Cyric29

It somewhat frightens me that Dalem is the moral compass we use to deterimine North.