Sign in to follow this  
Old School Baller

RB Choice- Pick 2- Fast Willie, Dunn and T Jones

Pts per recep league- 1 pt per 10 yards rushing/rec and 6 per TD. 1 pt per recep

Help me choose 2 to start with some reasons why - post a link and I will answer yours as well.

Willie Parker on THURS vs Cincy Has not been seeing the goal line carries although Mikey T has said this week he will (not sure if that is spin)

Warrick Dunn @ Det- couldnt get a better matchup (except on the road) ---- Nice quiet pts all season but no big games, I figure with Graham out and Caddy barely back (*if that) he has to have much upside

Thomas Jones @ Tenn- has been the stud of this group all season but with Tenn coming and Hainsworth wreaking havoc I am a bit concerned about rushing ability. On the road and vs Tenn has me worried

Leave Thomas Jones on the bench. Dunn has a great match-up and I see 100-125 total yards, TD is remote possibility. Parker should be just fine for some good yardage and a score. TJ has been a stud of late but against Tenn on the road, I just don't like it. Thanks for answering mine.

I would agree with those that sided with Dunn and FWP. Tampa is short on RB's and Cadillac Williams, if he plays, won't steal many carries in his first game back from the PUP list. Even with Graham healthy, Dunn is Gruden's favorite and will see plenty of touches, running and receiving. Put that all together with the fact that they are playing the LIONS, and he's almost a sure thing.

FWP put up nice numbers last week and this week, with Cincy on the field, he should repeat his performance. The weather may also be a factor, and, as such, might limit the passing game, so FWP becomes even more important.

Thomas Jones has been HOT, but the Titans can generally cool off RB's. I don't like the matchup much and, although he might have a good game, the chances of him having success are lower than the chances of Dunn and FWP. I hope he surprises me and the Jets beat the Titans, but I am NOT holding my breath.

Good luck and thanks for mine!

I agree 100%. Dunn and Parker are the way to go. Tennessee is too tough of a match up for Jones here.

Sorry this is late but I go Parker v Bengals and ANY RB V. DET. Tennessee is a tough D so I would not play Jones, even though he is hot. Thanks for mine