Sign in to follow this  
Dalem

Walter, Deadpool and Cyric

Because you three had more than 18 picks, I deleted any picks you may have had beyond 18. IMO, this is how we should handle it this year, but I think that after the draft we should have a vote on how to handle this situation in future years. That said, I wanted to post this thread so you knew what had happened. As I mentioned in a previous thread, I deleted Walter's last two picks. I mentioned in another thread today that I deleted Deadpool's last two. And then looking at everyone else's picks, I saw that Cyric would be one over, so I deleted his last pick.

Guest Cyric29

Are you sure, I picked up one extra pick from IBF, but that just made up for me losing a second rounder last year. How did I get over?

Are you sure, I picked up one extra pick from IBF, but that just made up for me losing a second rounder last year. How did I get over?

I don't know. But you have had 17 so far. :doublethumbsup:

Guest Cyric29
Are you sure, I picked up one extra pick from IBF, but that just made up for me losing a second rounder last year.  How did I get over?

I don't know. But you have had 17 so far. :thumbsup:

Sir, I just looked at my roster, and I only have 16 picks so far...now I know I deserve some handicap for being PROBERT LEAGUE CHAMPION 2003, but deducting draft picks...Perhaps for this cruel injustice, I propose that I get to take one player from every other team. :banana:

cyric Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Couch, Tim GBP QB - 9 12.01

Garcia, Jeff CLE QB - 8 5.14

Ramsey, Patrick WAS QB - 7 13.14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davenport, Najeh GBP RB - 9 7.14

Fisher, Tony GBP RB - 9 14.01

Garner, Charlie TBB RB - 8 3.03

Hearst, Garrison DEN RB - 10 6.01

Morris, Maurice SEA RB - 4 11.14

Rhodes, Dominic IND RB - 6 16.01

Suggs, Lee CLE RB - 8 3.14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davis, Andre' CLE WR - 8 15.14

Evans, Lee BUF WR - 3 8.01

Ferguson, Robert GBP WR - 9 10.13

Walker, Javon GBP WR - 9 4.01

Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 6 6.12

Troupe, Ben TEN TE - 9 9.02

16 Total Players

:rolleyes:

Why isn't Torry Holt showing up on your roster?

1.14 14 cyric Holt, Torry STL WR Mon Aug 2 12:37:47 p.m. ET 2004

But he is showing up on Indy's roster. :rolleyes:

ETA: I see. You guys traded, but you didn't start a new thread to announce and confirm. That's why I'm cornfused.

Cool with me. In the future may I suggest that we be allowed to have more picks than roster spots, in which you would have to cut your extra players after the draft (at least you had a choice of who you would keep). Just an idea.

Cool with me. In the future may I suggest that we be allowed to have more picks than roster spots, in which you would have to cut your extra players after the draft (at least you had a choice of who you would keep). Just an idea.

After the draft is over, we will put it to a vote. :lol:

Guest Cyric29
:lol:

Why isn't Torry Holt showing up on your roster?

1.14 14 cyric Holt, Torry STL WR Mon Aug 2 12:37:47 p.m. ET 2004

But he is showing up on Indy's roster. :headbanger:

ETA: I see. You guys traded, but you didn't start a new thread to announce and confirm. That's why I'm cornfused.

Sorry about that, thought that since we had MFL set up we could do it there. My bad...not our awesome fuhner.