Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Lenwhale is mad because...

Damn I should have traded his ass 3 weeks ago.

And here I was excited because the Titans play @DET, CLE, @HOU the next 3 weeks.

Maybe LenDale's complaining will turn into production like TO's did? :overhead:

sounds like thats been building up over the last few games. I listened to him on Sirius this week and he was all sunshine and everything is great. Good thing is Coach Fisher handles these things well and it will be nothing in a few days. They cant afford it they have a short week and Detroit awaiting them.

Damn I should have traded his ass 3 weeks ago.

And here I was excited because the Titans play @DET, CLE, @HOU the next 3 weeks.

Maybe LenDale's complaining will turn into production like TO's did? :overhead:

:wacko: He did everything but call out Jeff Fisher and Mike Heimerdinger's name during the interview. He was highly upset. It reminded me of the Stephon Marbury locker room interview this week but with anger. I wonder how Jeff Fisher is going to respond on his weekly show. He is known for calling out player in the media but now he is the one being called out.

:mad: He did everything but call out Jeff Fisher and Mike Heimerdinger's name during the interview. He was highly upset. It reminded me of the Stephon Marbury locker room interview this week but with anger. I wonder how Jeff Fisher is going to respond on his weekly show. He is known for calling out player in the media but now he is the one being called out.

In fairness to Lendale, if any team only tries to rush the ball 11 times during a game, that's a problem. This is a team that was averaging 30 rushing attempts per game. I mean, from what I can tell, this is a team that had exactly ONE run in the 2nd half. Chris Johnson averaged 4.6 YPC.

So, while I think White expressed himself badly - and in the wrong forum, I sure don't disagree one bit with his thesis. Abandoning the run and resorting to multiple 3 and outs with K.Collins from the Shotgun is solely and exclusively on the shoulders of his coaching staff.

I'm not worried. Now would be a great time to keep Johnson "a little fresher" for the playoffs. I expect that the Titans' game play against Detroit will be to run Lendale 60-times. Every play of the game on offense will be a run to Lendale White.