Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

***Official Newbiejr NFL power Rankings***

Geez. Sorry they're an hour or two later than usual. I received dozens of emails asking where they were.

Anyway, here they are:

1. New York Giants (Last week- 1)- A no brainer. Sat their two biggest weapons and still destroyed a good Arizona team.

2. Tennessee Titans (2)- Normally, I'd drop a team who gets their ass kicked in their own stadium, but I decided that I can't dismiss the ten good games as a result of one bad one.

3. New York Jets (6)- Brett Favre, Thomas Jones, Leon Washington........ The Jets have turned into one of those teams that is fun to watch. Who would have thunk it?

4. Pittsburgh Steelers (3)- I'm anxious to see how they do this weekend playing agood New England team on the road. The #4 ranked team should be able to pull that out.

5. Indianapolis Colts (8)- Even though SanDiego has a crappy record, most saw this as a tough game for Indy. It turned out to be just that, but they won a road game. Now comes the cake=part of the schedule.

6. Tampa Bay Bucs (5)- I was shocked to see that they trailed Detroit by 17, but Garcia and the boys bounced back. That division is going to come down to week 17.

7. Carolina Panthers (4)- I'm seeing a trend amongst these NFC top teams (excluding the Giants). They all suck on the road. Atlanta gave them a spanking.

8. New England Patriots (10)- Revenged the bad loss to the Dolphins earlier in the year by spanking them in Miami. Have been winning the ones they're supposed to win and losing teh ones they're supposed to lose. Cassell's gaining more confidence each week. Gonna be a great one against the Steelers this week.

9. Arizona Cardinals (7)- This team is exactly what I thought they were. Easily the best team in a horrible division, but unable to beat the top teams, even at home. They can certainly score on anyone, but they also need to stop people.

10. Atlanta Falcons (BU)- Impressive win against the Panthers. They need to play better on theroad to move up. Ryan, White, and Turner are looking like the triplets of the futrure.

Bubbling Under- Dallas- Starting to put it together with Romo back. Baltimore- Flacco seems to be improving each week. Can you imagine how good the Ravens would be with a legit offense?

Two questions:

Where do your Eagles rank..they seem to be missing from the top 10. :pointstosky:

How many times did you listen to the new Metallica CD yesterday? I'm thinking the over/under is 5. :dunno:

Two questions:

Where do your Eagles rank..they seem to be missing from the top 10. :unsure:

How many times did you listen to the new Metallica CD yesterday? I'm thinking the over/under is 5. :cry:

The Eagles are bubbling under the Bubbling Under. A win against the #9 Cardinals this week could vault them right back into the top five. :cry:

As for the Metallica CD, my daughter had a science project where she had to build a balloon racercar. I used it as one of the wheels. :dunno:

As for the Metallica CD, my daughter had a science project where she had to build a balloon racercar. I used it as one of the wheels. :dunno:

But I made that special for you. :cry:

Actually the boy made it.

Geez. Sorry they're an hour or two later than usual. I received dozens of emails asking where they were.

Anyway, here they are:

1. New York Giants (Last week- 1)- A no brainer. Sat their two biggest weapons and still destroyed a good Arizona team.

2. Tennessee Titans (2)- Normally, I'd drop a team who gets their ass kicked in their own stadium, but I decided that I can't dismiss the ten good games as a result of one bad one.

3. New York Jets (6)- Brett Favre, Thomas Jones, Leon Washington........ The Jets have turned into one of those teams that is fun to watch. Who would have thunk it?

4. Pittsburgh Steelers (3)- I'm anxious to see how they do this weekend playing agood New England team on the road. The #4 ranked team should be able to pull that out.

Dallas-

5. Indianapolis Colts (8)- Even though SanDiego has a crappy record, most saw this as a tough game for Indy. It turned out to be just that, but they won a road game. Now comes the cake=part of the schedule.

6. Tampa Bay Bucs (5)- I was shocked to see that they trailed Detroit by 17, but Garcia and the boys bounced back. That division is going to come down to week 17.

7. Carolina Panthers (4)- I'm seeing a trend amongst these NFC top teams (excluding the Giants). They all suck on the road. Atlanta gave them a spanking.

8. New England Patriots (10)- Revenged the bad loss to the Dolphins earlier in the year by spanking them in Miami. Have been winning the ones they're supposed to win and losing teh ones they're supposed to lose. Cassell's gaining more confidence each week. Gonna be a great one against the Steelers this week.

9. Arizona Cardinals (7)- This team is exactly what I thought they were. Easily the best team in a horrible division, but unable to beat the top teams, even at home. They can certainly score on anyone, but they also need to stop people.

10. Atlanta Falcons (BU)- Impressive win against the Panthers. They need to play better on theroad to move up. Ryan, White, and Turner are looking like the triplets of the futrure.

Bubbling Under- Dallas- Starting to put it together with Romo back. Baltimore- Flacco seems to be improving each week. Can you imagine how good the Ravens would be with a legit offense?

LMAO! Dallas is better than Atlanta the Bucs and New England. Is there a reason Dallas has the same record as INdy and yet INdy is ranked 5th?

I fixed this crap for you.

LMAO! Dallas is better than Atlanta the Bucs and New England.

Back in week four they were. If you do a search, you can find those rankings. This is week 12.

HTH

LMAO! Dallas is better than Atlanta the Bucs and New England. Is there a reason Dallas has the same record as INdy and yet INdy is ranked 5th?

I fixed this crap for you.

Sorry buddy but if you are going strictly on rankings, then Dallas doesn't get to pass Carolina...you think personal rankings are nothing more than record??? Sheesh i root for the Cowboys (diehard Colts fan), but even I'm not that dumb to think they should be #4...

They've looked better the last two weeks, but lets see how they do the next 2 weeks before the move into the top7

The Jets just put a beat down on the Titans in their house. No way to justify your rankings.

True, but you can't disregard the rest of the season up to that point.

If it were week one, I'd have the Jets higher.