Sign in to follow this  
Casey71

Canadians on American Thanksgiving

I was coming down with the flu on Tuesday afternoon (or so my boss thought) the key is to sell it!!!

:banana:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone today!!!! Enjoy the games!

A lot of us "call in sick" on this day. An excuse to stay home and watch football.

:banana: :cry: :cry: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I use to call in sick for years but the last two I use my floater days, January 1st comes and I book it right away! Alot of people laugh when I do it but when the end of November rolls around and its the week of the games, guys are scrambling to get the day off! :banana:

No pukes staying home to watch TV in Shanghai - that place where all our jobs are going.

I live 1/2 hour from Ford Field on the "safe" side of Detroit (Canada!)

Gone to the Lions game 14 years in a row, Streak ends today!

Still leaving work at noon taking an extended lunch to watch my beloved lions though.

A lot of us "call in sick" on this day. An excuse to stay home and watch football. :blink:

We do the same thing on Canadian Seal Clubbing Day. Not only do we share the same hatred for seals, March Madness is always kicking off at the same time.

Thanks to our brothers from the north! :cheers:

I was tempted to do that, but I couldn't justify missing work to watch the two afternoon games. They look like stinkers. But I'll be watching tonight.

We do the same thing on Canadian Seal Clubbing Day. Not only do we share the same hatred for seals, March Madness is always kicking off at the same time.

Thanks to our brothers from the north! :doh:

Wow, not even close to funny. Don't quit your day job serving hamburgers. :lol:

A lot of us "call in sick" on this day. An excuse to stay home and watch football. :doh:

plus your teams play in the NHL on that day...all night hockey after the football :lol:

Wow, not even close to funny. Don't quit your day job serving hamburgers. :thumbsdown:

Awwe, someone is embarrassed that his country celebrates clubbing baby seals. It's ok little canuck, you guys can be proud that your personal hygiene is only matched by Great Britain.

au revoir!

Awwe, someone is embarrassed that his country celebrates clubbing baby seals. It's ok little canuck, you guys can be proud that your personal hygiene is only matched by Great Britain.

au revoir!

I never clubbed a seal and I'll buy your white trash ass with the money in my Pocket.

Joe Dirt is the poster boy for people like you.

au revoir!

I can see the regressing education south of the border, and the resultant degeneration of the average American football fan, has reached its nadir.

Nothing to do now but watch slugs crawl from the ooze....