Sign in to follow this  
silvernblack4

Williams wall suspended

Both Pat and Kevin Williams were suspended the remaining four games. I heard that they want to appeal which would delay their suspension til next year if it was upheld. Does any one have more information about this? Thanks

Yes, Michael Turner's value week 16 (Championship Fantasy Football Week) just shot up and off the charts! :thumbsup:

Both Pat and Kevin Williams were suspended the remaining four games. I heard that they want to appeal which would delay their suspension til next year if it was upheld. Does any one have more information about this? Thanks

Why would an appeal move it to next year? There are still 2 months of football.

Yes, Michael Turner's value week 16 (Championship Fantasy Football Week) just shot up and off the charts! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I traded Turner earlier in the year b/c of his playoff schedule and figuring Ryan wouldnt keep playing that well. WRONG on both accounts. :thumbsup:

As for the Williams bros. They already appealed their suspension which is what the hearing was this week. Obviously the appeal was denied. What they and some of the other players are talking about doing now is taking it to court and trying to get an injunction that would allow them to play until the matter is resolved. Not sure what their chances are but if an injunction is granted that would likely push any suspension into the 2009 season.