Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Draft Recap

Draft Recap

Coach gocolts had an impressive showing in the recent 2008 Die Nasty Dynasty draft. Their Dung Dealers franchise came away feeling exuberant about their top grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

:lol: So he had the top ranked draft huh? 3-11?

Battling Cockelburrs made their best pick of the draft in round 4, selecting Chad Ocho Cinco with the 45th pick of the draft, as compared to the 29th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a physical specimen," Battling Cockelburrs coach mmmm...beer said.

Ooooh. Crazy computer ranker with a swing and miss.

peaces made their worst pick of the draft in round 4, selecting Jay Cutler with the 48th pick of the draft, as compared to the 69th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," peaces coach kutulu said.

Yeah, Cutler sucks. I'll give the cpu that one.

The Blood Bombs made their best pick of the draft in round 8, selecting Donovan McNabb with the 88th pick of the draft, as compared to the 53rd spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He reminds me of a young John Elway," The Blood Bombs coach Chris (cbfalcon) said.

A young John Elway? McNabb's isn't young is he?

Paranoid Androids made their best pick of the draft in round 4, selecting Carson Palmer with the 44th pick of the draft, as compared to the 31st spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "Players like that don't come around very often," Paranoid Androids coach Erich "mobb_deep" said.

HA!

and other stuff as well.

Ed 12th=FAIL

It's hilarious to see I took Ahmad Bradshaw a round before DeAngelo Williams and Chris Johnson. Double Doh!

Ed 12th=FAIL

:mad:

still made the playoffs. :thumbsdown: