Sign in to follow this  
Apollo Creed

Who 2 start at flex?

I know that Colston hasn't lived up to expectations this season, but did you really just put him in the same conversation as D. Foster and M. Morris?

Start Colston.

Mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=335846

Id go Colston and Morris. New Orleans is gonna get things rolling in a big way i think, and bears secondary isnt great. Morris plays STL, someones gotta move the ball against there D why not morris. julius jones ripped up STL earlier this year.

Id go Colston and Morris. New Orleans is gonna get things rolling in a big way i think, and bears secondary isnt great. Morris plays STL, someones gotta move the ball against there D why not morris. julius jones ripped up STL earlier this year.

If jacobs is out you gotta start Ward

yes i did mention him in the same sentence as colston.. the thing with colston is that hes a great WR but Brees spreads the ball too much and going against a tough def in the cold and windy city of chicago screams 60 yards NO TDs..

Ward is good but if Jacobs plays at all he's not going to play..

as for foster this is his shot.. week in the lineup will help and he'll give everything he's got..

morris- got the carries last week.. this week he goes up against STL.. Im sure he'll get in the endzone eventually..

i could make a case for all these guys to play but only one gets the go.. anyone else??

I can only answer as if it were my own team......got both my teams in playoffs....so here goes. Colston. Bears secondary is horrible and Brees will find Colston early and ofetn. I am sure he is poised for a breakout game on the big stage Thurs. Foster and Ward face tough run D's and are no sure thing to even start. Morris is just too unpredictable......much more than Colston. You wont be sorry.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=335912