scoring

1 pt / 10 yds rush & rec

6 pt / TD

Need to start 2 out of these

Steven Jackson vs SEA

Calvin Johnson @ IND

Andre Johnson vs TEN

Pierre Thomas @ CHI

Would like to hear some outside opinions on this tough choice. Thanks.

When points are the same, you have to go with who gets the most touches. With that being said, I think you have to go with your backs.

Thanks for mine

Personally, I would go with Jackson and Andre Johnson. Detroits QB situation has me concerned as does the fact that the Saints STILL have Duece and Bush. Pierre and Calvin are a risk. Andre "The Giant" Johnson will get his with Schaub healthy and the TN D focusing on stopping Slaton after he torched them last time. Walters got his last week.....this week Andre

Thanks for mine

I'd also go with Andre Johnson and Megatron. SJax will never be healthy it seems and the Rams offense (including line) have shown nothing to divert defenses attention away from him. Pierre Thomas is an alright play, but most of his yards and TDs seem to come in garbage time if the Saints are winning. He'll get his touches and definitely has the potential but Andre and Calvin Johnson are studs.

Have to go with S Jax and Johnson.

Thanks for answering mine.

very tough choice but you should be good with whoever you pick if is jax or the two johnson boys.. Im not sure what the story on S.Jax is bc hes been in and out of the lineup.. but the matchup looks good so if you need a RB id go with S.JAX.. stl always plays seattle tough and its usually a scorefest howere stl blows this year..

I have ANDRE THE GIANT and im giving him the go but not satisfied with the matchup at all.. he could go off bc they will have to throw or he might just lay and egg.. which he's done a few times this year.. but i think he might get a score hopefully two since i dont think slaton will be rush thru tenns dline inside the 5 so im banking on AJ to at least score 1 and have 70+ yards

calvin johnson is a tough call.. im very surprised he still puts up numbers with the pathetic lions.. Orvlosky might be alittle rusty but they will certainly try to get him the ball and will throw all day from behind... the thing is that he will be double covered all game..

id roll with S.JAX AND AJ... BUT CJ could break free and score a monster TD like he's done all season.. go with your gut...

good luck! :lol: