Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Reggie Wayne's #'s this weekend

Am debating whether to roll with Reggie Wayne this weekend and was looking at his game logs. Yes, he faces the putrid Lions defense this weekend which which should be enough to make him relevant again. However, looking deeper, it may have more to do with being indoors on turf.

Type Games Rec Rec/Gm Yrds Yrds/Gm TD TD/Gm

Grass 6 24 4.00 344 57.33 2 0.33

Turf 7 43 6.14 574 82.00 3 0.43

Reggie hauls in more than 2 more balls per game on the turf and more TD passes on average per game (although his Yards per Catch and TD's per catch both go down on turf). I'm hoping that Reggie is set to put up a Colston like 80 yrds + TD this weekend.

i was worried about colston but i am really worried about wayne he has not done much for my team the last few weeks....... i am hoping that he gets 4 for 65 and a td but if no td i can live with that just because what colston did last night

WTF Reggie... quit being a pussay and run after the catch. Every game I see him.... if he catches the ball, he immediately goes to the sidelines or just takes the tackle. He doesn't want to get more yards or hurt himself.

Come on man!

WTF Reggie... quit being a pussay and run after the catch. Every game I see him.... if he catches the ball, he immediately goes to the sidelines or just takes the tackle. He doesn't want to get more yards or hurt himself.

Come on man!

He's also had a lot of drops/misses that aren't typical of his play. But again, he's on turf, against the Lions, and I'm expecting a moderately good day.

Detroit hasn't given up a lot of points to the WR lately. It's mainly due to the fact that they get run all over by the opposing team's RB1 & RB2 for that matter, so there really isn't a need to throw against them.

Detroit hasn't given up a lot of points to the WR lately. It's mainly due to the fact that they get run all over by the opposing team's RB1 & RB2 for that matter, so there really isn't a need to throw against them.

No... But, respectfully, Manning is the KING of play-action. There could be some big strikes here, especially to Marvin who is back in a slight groove. Rhodes will have a monster game too.