Sign in to follow this  
philly_fakeout

Champions, chime in!

Just sealed up the win in my main money league. Anyone else out there having the same luck?

This could be a tribute to FFtoday... the more champions that are in here must mean something about how good the info is and how insightful the posts are.

With the exception of anything that Dallas_Empire/Pimptaddy says, that is

:thumbsdown:

Champ here too! :pointstosky: Dont know why we dont play the last week? Not a Yahoo league either. Finished as the last playoff spot(even being the 2nd high pt total) and sorta cruised for the title. Thankfully both teams I played sh!t the bed and here I am$$$$!!! Finishing roster

qb:Warner(drafted),Bulger(never dropped him)

rb:MBII,Turner,KSmith,Leon Wash

wr:TO,Ocho,Chambers,Hester,Henderson,Gage :pointstosky:

k:Kaeding,Graham

d:Chic,NYJ

ITS SUPER BOWL TIME......2ND APPEARENCE, NEVER WON IT THOUGH. STILL CANT BELIEVE I MADE IT. TEAM I BEAT, WAS 14-2. :headbanger: :cry:

ITS SUPER BOWL TIME......2ND APPEARENCE, NEVER WON IT THOUGH. STILL CANT BELIEVE I MADE IT. TEAM I BEAT, WAS 14-2. :headbanger: :cry:

ITS SUPER BOWL TIME......2ND APPEARENCE, NEVER WON IT THOUGH. STILL CANT BELIEVE I MADE IT. TEAM I BEAT, WAS 14-2. :overhead: :cry:

ITS SUPER BOWL TIME......2ND APPEARENCE, NEVER WON IT THOUGH. STILL CANT BELIEVE I MADE IT. TEAM I BEAT, WAS 14-2. :headbanger: :headbanger:

I'm a certified speech therapist and I can help with that stuttering problem you got there.

j/k. Barring something huge against Philly/Cleveland game tomorrow, I'm going to the dance for 2nd year in a row. :thumbsup:

I'm a certified speech therapist and I can help with that stuttering problem you got there.

j/k. Barring something huge against Philly/Cleveland game tomorrow, I'm going to the dance for 2nd year in a row. :thumbsup:

lol,yup cant speak, spell, talk etc. JUST TOOO THRILLED TO CARE!!!

I'm making it to the championship game in 6/12 leagues!!! 50% appearance rate!!! I'm good!! :pointstosky:

I was just wondering the opposite..........how many regulars here got knocked out today? I admit I lost 2 teams today and have just one team left for the week 16 championship game. But for most of us, I think it was a day of sadness - the day our season finally came to an end. And for some, tomorrow will be the day that either means it is over or we have one more week to fight on.

But I really have to ask............what is the rationale for a week 15 championship game?

I guess it ensures teams that dominated with studs on division winning teams aren't penalized by players only playing half a game, etc.... I don't agree with doing it because it requires guys to manage their team all the way to the end. No cruise control.

Last year I got screwed by having championship game in week 17. Had Reggie Wayne going and he only played less than 1 half. This year we moved it back to week 16.

I'd venture to say that 90% of the fantasy teams in the country end with week 16. Probably 8 or 9 % still go to week 17 even though this leads to too many insane results because of play-off clinched teams resting their players. I really wasn't aware that any leagues quit with week 15, but now i guess that 1 or 2 % end their seasons with week 15.

I've made it to the championship game, 2nd straight year in a very competitive 12 team money league. Last year I got crushed. This year I nearly missed the playoffs even though I was the 2nd highest scoring team. I finished 7-6 and grabbed the 6th seed in the final week of the reg. season. Here's the squad I've been using in the playoffs:

QB- Brees

RB- P. Thomas, T. Choice

WR- Calvin Johnson, B. Marshall, E. Royal

FLEX- J. Stewart

TE- Witten

K- Crosby

DEF- NYG

bench-M. Barber, Ricky & Roy Williams, R. Rice, T. Bell and Hixon

drafted everyone except Thomas, Choice, Bell and Hixon. Roy Williams was acquired in a trade for Matt Shaub back in like week 7, but I've never used him.

May not look like much, but they have been playing at a high level in recent weeks. I'm really going to need some luck in the championship though. going up against a stacked team with Warner, AP, Turner, Fitz, Berrian and Roddy White as his centerpiece. I need Brees and Thomas to go in against the lions because most of my players have awful matchups. would have beaten him with our lineups this week though ;x

Ok I wasn't expecting being criticized for going to week 15 but whatever.

Nobody wanted to be screwed over with anyone only playing a half. Also we're all going home for christmas break so we decided to end it just before that.

Yup that means that I'm in the dreamlike, blissful place that is college. Be jealous that I'm not in the real world yet

And for your information its an espn league, dickface

I am thru to the bowl - Cutler / Marshall didn't perform but I went thru on A. Johnson and S. Smith performances. Should be a close one in the Superbowl - best two team points wise. My team below:

Cutler, Thigpen

Forte, Portis, MBIII, K. Smith

A.J, S. Smith, Marshall, S. Moss

Keller, Carlson

EB

I go next week for the third year in a row in my $100 10 team redraft (1-1 the last two years). We play w/ a flex so I can use 3 RBs. The key for me the last three years was to draft four good RBs. This year I had LT, Jacobs, Lendale and MJD. Not spectacular for a 10 teamer but they stayed healthy and were good enough. Steve Smith and Calvin Johnson did not hurt either. Smith went very late in the draft because of the three game suspension, but he really paid off.

A really good weekend for me. If Philadelphia can get me 5 points tonight, then I will go a straight 6-for-6 in playoff games this weekend and take 6 teams to championship games. Of course, with my luck, I'll probably lose 6-for-6 in those championship games!

A really good weekend for me. If Philadelphia can get me 5 points tonight, then I will go a straight 6-for-6 in playoff games this weekend and take 6 teams to championship games. Of course, with my luck, I'll probably lose 6-for-6 in those championship games!

Damn...that's quite a feat. Props. :overhead:

I made it 2 of 4 and I'm in-line for the top prize in a 3rd (total pts) where the SB is the 2nd prize.

You've got to be all over the place on Sundays with so many teams. Unless you have pretty much the same roster on all of them.