Sign in to follow this  
Dallas_Empire

Official Baltimore vs Dallas Thread!

Here is a good clip for the spanking....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNhs70yeKQ

The only thing that makes me sad is we are probably seeing the last of the Wade Phillips face.

Its priceless watching him sit there after he scores.

Also hilarious watching him try and act happy like he did something when the Cowboys score.

What a joke.

as a cowboys fan, i can't help but wonder first what all this hatred is about against the boys. i'd never talk about other teams and its fans like whats been said of the boys in this thread

Look at your boy Dallas_Empire and a few other fans on this board. They bring all the hate on themselves.

When you walk around acting like you are God's greatest gift to football and your crap does not stink...the hate will follow.

don't know why romo gets so much hate, he's a good QB

Because as good as he can be sometimes...he has been annointed by many as the next greatest thing...and he comes up short when it matters (late in the season and in the playoffs).

He was terrible for about 2/3 of that game last night.

Hey, looks like The Boys will play in as many playoff games as Seattle this year. Though, we'll get a better draft pick. And we were actually able to beat the Rams....twice.

But Romo has to be feeling pretty nice. A huge weight has been lifted off his shoulder.

Hey Pimp, is it back on the Pats bandwagon? Maybe you should try Indy this season?

Look at your boy Dallas_Empire and a few other fans on this board. They bring all the hate on themselves.

When you walk around acting like you are God's greatest gift to football and your crap does not stink...the hate will follow.

Because as good as he can be sometimes...he has been annointed by many as the next greatest thing...and he comes up short when it matters (late in the season and in the playoffs).

Dallas Empire is a man. Packers suck! :thumbsdown:

If I were a Dallas fan I would be worried about how this team accepts defeat so easily. Romo, TO, and Wade were all very calm in their press conferences.

Another point of concern would be Romo acknowledging that it took him until the 4th quarter to figure out who was playing what position on defense.

that game was pathetic. Ken Hamlin missed tackles on both long runs, and couldnt hold onto a sure fumble recovery. Romo threw two ducks. THROW THE ###### BALL AWAY!! penalties up the wazoo! and the funny thing is the Cowboys still control their own destiny! :first: and if they get in will prolly go to ARZ who looks like dog crap right now! :lol: what a crazy year.

that game was pathetic. Ken Hamlin missed tackles on both long runs, and couldnt hold onto a sure fumble recovery. Romo threw two ducks. THROW THE ###### BALL AWAY!! penalties up the wazoo! and the funny thing is the Cowboys still control their own destiny! :first: and if they get in will prolly go to ARZ who looks like dog crap right now! :lol: what a crazy year.

Yeah, I still believe dallas can and will beat either minny or the Cards.

still gotta beat a very capable eagles team at home. and it looks like we'd go to Minny as the #6 seed. i think Hotlanta would go to ARZ as the #5 seed. although none of this is set yet.

still gotta beat a very capable eagles team at home. and it looks like we'd go to Minny as the #6 seed. i think Hotlanta would go to ARZ as the #5 seed. although none of this is set yet.

The eagles fans are garbage. They will be drunk and full of hate and evil thoughts about Dallas. Oh well, we gotta go to the linc and do our thing. Just don't know what dallas team will show up there.

Wow - 9 pages, huh? I have absolutely zero desire to read through it. I assume with a fair amount of certainty that it is primarily DE/Pimp/Savage Least/Mackgay and other aliai acting like complete asses for 3.5 quarters and a everyone else bashing him/her/them/it.

If you keep feeding a mangy, diease-ridden, stray dog it will keep coming back for more. When will this bored learn?

Wow - 9 pages, huh? I have absolutely zero desire to read through it. I assume with a fair amount of certainty that it is primarily DE/Pimp/Savage Least/Mackgay and other aliai acting like complete asses for 3.5 quarters and a everyone else bashing him/her/them/it.

If you keep feeding a mangy, diease-ridden, stray dog it will keep coming back for more. When will this bored learn?

Don't forget 49ers suck. He contributed as well. :rolleyes:

I suppose your right about fellow cowboys fans that don't show class, hope you guys know not all cowboys fans are like that.

and romo is a good qb most of the time, like all qbs i think. many of the good qbs today have low points, mcnabb got benched, big ben costed them a game or two, earlier in the season they were saying eli was better than peyton, etc etc. i think he does make some down right stupid throws, but i'd rank him in the top 7 qbs of the league at least.

actually, his december stats don't look terrible as people make them out to be. and had crayton not dropped that crossing route off the scramble in the playoff game, or stopped on the route at the end of the game, we might not be having this conversation

either way, this isn't about romo. but all critics could be shut up with a win in philly and a playoff win week after that

I suppose your right about fellow cowboys fans that don't show class, hope you guys know not all cowboys fans are like that.

and romo is a good qb most of the time, like all qbs i think. many of the good qbs today have low points, mcnabb got benched, big ben costed them a game or two, earlier in the season they were saying eli was better than peyton, etc etc. i think he does make some down right stupid throws, but i'd rank him in the top 7 qbs of the league at least.

actually, his december stats don't look terrible as people make them out to be. and had crayton not dropped that crossing route off the scramble in the playoff game, or stopped on the route at the end of the game, we might not be having this conversation

either way, this isn't about romo. but all critics could be shut up with a win in philly and a playoff win week after that

it's about Romo as much as any other player. i've been a HUGE Romo supporter, and will continue to support him as our QB. we know what his potential is. he needs to reach that potential. this is the time.

if you watched the game you'd have seen a rookie QB, play with more poise under pressure than Romo. Flacco was sacked and hurassed but kept bouncing back. Romo threw two ducks up that Ed Reed chased down like a center fielder. now, Romo did rally his team and make a run at the game, and then the defense broke down big time. but, i'm tired of seeing Romo just throw the ball around haphazardly. HE NEEDS TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE BALL, PERIOD! he's trying to be a gunslinger instead of taking what the defense gives him. and if they give him nothing, throw it away.

it's about Romo as much as any other player. i've been a HUGE Romo supporter, and will continue to support him as our QB. we know what his potential is. he needs to reach that potential. this is the time.

if you watched the game you'd have seen a rookie QB, play with more poise under pressure than Romo. Flacco was sacked and hurassed but kept bouncing back. Romo threw two ducks up that Ed Reed chased down like a center fielder. now, Romo did rally his team and make a run at the game, and then the defense broke down big time. but, i'm tired of seeing Romo just throw the ball around haphazardly. HE NEEDS TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE BALL, PERIOD! he's trying to be a gunslinger instead of taking what the defense gives him. and if they give him nothing, throw it away.

This has always been the knock on Romo even before the NFL. I don't think he can change and if he did it might make him a worse QB.

You focking tool, there is no way in hell you guys are going to beat the Eagles.

All that trash you talked about Philly is coming right back at you as your favorite franchise is going to knock you guys out of the playoffs for good.

Enjoy the offseason assclown :headbanger:

You focking tool, there is no way in hell you guys are going to beat the Eagles.

All that trash you talked about Philly is coming right back at you as your favorite franchise is going to knock you guys out of the playoffs for good.

Enjoy the offseason assclown :dunno:

um ok.

it should be close. mcpuke should be under constant hurassment. and looks like the eagles drop as many balls as the Cowboys.

could go either way.

um ok.

it should be close. mcpuke should be under constant hurassment. and looks like the eagles drop as many balls as the Cowboys.

could go either way.

It could, but all the pressure is on Dallas. Philly's season is over, all they have to look forward too is taking the Cowboys down with them.