Sign in to follow this  
Day Old Doughnut

LMAO - So much for that top notch Cowboys D

Can you say biotch slapped? Way to close out Texas Stadium, Cowboys. The Ravens kicked your ass from start to finish.

:blink:

:cry:

Those last two runs were too focking funny. What a bunch of losers. Those fans have to live in Texas and watch a terrible team? That must suck. :blink:

Yeah, that was an outstanding effort there to limit them to 265 yrds rushing on 36 carries for a minuscule 7.4 yards per carry and only 2 TD's.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: What if the Falcons lose tomorrow, and Dallas wins at Philly that next Sunday?

Just saying.................................... :dunno:

:rolleyes: What if the Falcons lose tomorrow, and Dallas wins at Philly next Sunday?

Just saying.................................... :lol:

Yea, hell in all honesty, id say Dallas still has a decent chance to get in.

And when they do, I will curse them all the way :wub: Im gonna be bitter about the 1 point score in my championship after getting 23 from both Wayne and MJD :cry:

To make matters worse, I sat a 24 point Choice with the news that Barber was feeling better then he has in weeks and was active :dunno:

As a Pats fan I'm :mad: that the Ravens won but as someone who loves to see the supposed America's team :music_guitarred: implode I'm :doh: . It couldn't happen to a better fanbase.

They can't win a big game at home. No way they beat a superior team like Philly on the road.

Two longs runs for tds vs the vaunted Dallas 'd' :music_guitarred: I really didn't believe the hype about Romo and the Cowboys struggling in Dec. (sure the stats were there, but they've got so many weapons). After seeing Romo toss up that clinker in just the first quarter and the defense fold like a lawn chair (in the last game at Texas Stadium no less) the proof is overwhelming.